Vag CAN Pro Coding Expert required

Sulli69

Reaction score
Sorry, not VCDS related, but VAG CAN Pro. I think VCDS is limited in its functionality for adaptation.
I have recently got myself an A7 BiTdi, Black edition. It's got a great spec, with HUD, adaptive cruise etc. However a couple of modules aren't working properly, I believe because its had a new front bumper in the past and requires coding.
The modules that don't work properly are the lane assist, park assist and audi brake sensing, i think. I could also do with a new key coding, so I think that can be done only by VAG Can pro.
Are there any experts on here that can do it or can anyone recommend an expert, ideally Midlands based?
Thanks
PS. I have both VCDS and Vag Can Pro

Attachments

• a7.png
    a7.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Tbh need a log of the car to see whats showing as a fault, as new bumper shouldnt affect things unless its affected the acc setup, could be number of things.

Tbh need a log of the car to see whats showing as a fault, as new bumper shouldnt affect things unless its affected the acc setup, could be number of things.
Happy to provide a log if you can advise me how, on either vcds (which I am told wont use UDP protocol?) or vag can pro.