Reaction score
Vag at the manor

Easthampstead Park House,
Off Peacock Lane,
Wokingham,
West Berkshire
RG40 3DF (RG40 3DB for SatNav)

New Show- 26th June 2016

VAG at the Manor is set in the stunning grounds of East hampstead Park Manor house, in Wokingham, Berkshire. This Victorian manor house is a perfect back drop for a chilled out day of VAG motors, trade stands and DJ's. The house itself has great facilities including terrace bar and seating areas with great views, large outdoor BBQ and Hog Roast plus toilet facilities.

Something for everyone to enjoy. A great family day out. Enjoy.

Please Start a list if your attending.

Last edited:
1. Leshkin (Alexei) Audi S3 SportBack

Reactions: JMGR33N, NL316 and Sandra
can someone add me in on phone and not working !

Reactions: JMGR33N
Remember if you want a club stand it's worth contacting us via Facebook or the website to register that ASN are coming.

Reactions: Alex_Wil
can someone arrange a club stand . do not have Facebook unfortunately

Can do it via email info@vagatthemanor.

If there's really no one who can do it I can probably do it. But being one of the shows organisers I'm going to be a little busy. ;-)

Just needs someone to register the club as coming with Paul our club liason, and then collect up the monies(via PayPal or whatever)

Club bookings close at the end of this month.

Anyone up for booking the club stand?

If not PayPal me the £6 each send me your addresses and I'll get your club passes and wristbands sent out.

Booking as a club stand gets you a dedicated marked out place to park up in the main show area, enough room for a gazebo if you want one. And obviously the discounted entry price of £6.

To make entry easier it's worth meeting up beforehand and rolling in together.

Reactions: Alex_Wil and NL316
I'm in for this! can we get this going - apologies for being off the radar been flat out!

I'm ready when you guys are mate.
By the way, my mate just bought a GTi MK5, can he join our club stand as well?

That should be fine mate . I need to speak to @Sandra to see if we can promote this more and get some good numbers . @JMGR33N what's the crack and what's needed and we'll get this done once and for all :D

Reactions: JMGR33N and NL316
I know... It's the wife's bday weekend so I need drop it to her gently

That should be fine mate . I need to speak to @Sandra to see if we can promote this more and get some good numbers . @JMGR33N what's the crack and what's needed and we'll get this done once and for all :D
Alex, what do you need me to do?

Reactions: Alex_Wil and Sandra
@Sandra want me to do the form? was going to do it first thing tomorrow :) @JMGR33N

@Sandra is there anyway we can promote this better throughout the forum ?

Doing the form now but we only have 5 people so far ? @Sandra @JMGR33N i'm going to book the stand for 15 cars then promote this event

15 spaces booked with 15 advanced tickets. now we need numbers

@Sandra can we create a proper event list with attending list ? still cant do it haha

Is there any further information about the event, specifically regarding timings? E.g. should the people making use of the club parking (e.g. us) arrive earlier?

This is all I could find on the website...

What time does the show start/finish?
-Gates open at 10am and close at 5pm.

Can any vehicle park on the show field?
-No, only VAG marque vehicles can park on the show fields all others will be directed to the public car park.

Assuming the above I'll be arriving at ~10am and requesting the AudiSport.net club parking zone when I get to the gate. Hope that's ok!

There was a letter sent out to your club organiser with the tickets explaining timings for clubs.

05d1902e40c7036033668e28f55b4565.jpg

Reactions: NL316 and Alex_Wil