Platinum Supporter
vag at the manor.png

Easthampstead Park House,
Off Peacock Lane,
Wokingham,
West Berkshire
RG40 3DF (RG40 3DB for SatNav)

New Show- 26th June 2016

VAG at the Manor is set in the stunning grounds of East hampstead Park Manor house, in Wokingham, Berkshire. This Victorian manor house is a perfect back drop for a chilled out day of VAG motors, trade stands and DJ's. The house itself has great facilities including terrace bar and seating areas with great views, large outdoor BBQ and Hog Roast plus toilet facilities.

Something for everyone to enjoy. A great family day out. Enjoy.

Please Start a list if your attending.

Last edited:

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Add me in please.

JMGR33N

Remember if you want a club stand it's worth contacting us via Facebook or the website to register that ASN are coming.

Sonny Singh

Audi A4 DTM
ill be there too

JMGR33N

Can do it via email info@vagatthemanor.

If there's really no one who can do it I can probably do it. But being one of the shows organisers I'm going to be a little busy. ;-)

Just needs someone to register the club as coming with Paul our club liason, and then collect up the monies(via PayPal or whatever)

Club bookings close at the end of this month.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Yes

NL316

Yes I'm in.
My mate just bought a GTi MK5, can he join our club as well?

JMGR33N

Anyone up for booking the club stand?

If not PayPal me the £6 each send me your addresses and I'll get your club passes and wristbands sent out.

Booking as a club stand gets you a dedicated marked out place to park up in the main show area, enough room for a gazebo if you want one. And obviously the discounted entry price of £6.

To make entry easier it's worth meeting up beforehand and rolling in together.

NL316

I'm ready when you guys are mate.
By the way, my mate just bought a GTi MK5, can he join our club stand as well?

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
That should be fine mate . I need to speak to @Sandra to see if we can promote this more and get some good numbers . @JMGR33N what's the crack and what's needed and we'll get this done once and for all :D
Alex, what do you need me to do?

JMGR33N

jaygemson

Is there any further information about the event, specifically regarding timings? E.g. should the people making use of the club parking (e.g. us) arrive earlier?

This is all I could find on the website...

What time does the show start/finish?
-Gates open at 10am and close at 5pm.

Can any vehicle park on the show field?
-No, only VAG marque vehicles can park on the show fields all others will be directed to the public car park.

Assuming the above I'll be arriving at ~10am and requesting the AudiSport.net club parking zone when I get to the gate. Hope that's ok!

jaygemson

Spot on, thanks!