Attendee list Vag at The Manor 30th June-1st July 2018

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you are attending can you please copy and paste when your adding your name on. Many Thanks

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike

Copy and paste please

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta

Reactions: Sandra
1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix
6. 24styles

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix
6. 24styles
7. Oli356
8.THQuattro

Why not, can someone pls add me. Thanks.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: oli356 and Sandra
1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix
6. 24styles
7. Oli356
8.THQuattro
9.terminator x

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix
6. 24styles
7. Oli356
8.THQuattro
9.terminator x
10.Hp_S3

@DJAlix you ok to have a look at the car to see if you can get traffic sign recognition turned on? Seeing as we are both in the same place at the same time ;)

TX.

@DJAlix you ok to have a look at the car to see if you can get traffic sign recognition turned on? Seeing as we are both in the same place at the same time ;)

TX.

Hey! Yer, should be able to :)

Reactions: Terminator x
Are we on a "stand" or just parked up in the car park together etc?

TX.

AP Racing front + rear brakes in for sale section

Last edited:
Are we on a "stand" or just parked up in the car park together etc?

TX.

Stand should be.

Btw, I have all the needed “bits” for your traffic sign / Camera Coding :)

Ooh, nice one!

TX.

Do you know if you are bringing a Gazeebo or the big tent to VATM?

Would seem that the organisers of this event believe that I am a "tuning company" (could not be further from it lol) and as the event is being sponsored by a real tuning company they will not allow me to attend as a trader, so unfortunately I will not be attending this year.

Would seem that the organisers of this event believe that I am a "tuning company" (could not be further from it lol) and as the event is being sponsored by a real tuning company they will not allow me to attend as a trader, so unfortunately I will not be attending this year.
Where's the dislike button.

That is stupid.....
Maybe it's the MTM badge on the car, they think you are advertising! What a load of rubbish though.

Where's the dislike button.

That is stupid.....
Maybe it's the MTM badge on the car, they think you are advertising! What a load of rubbish though.
Well if I am in competition with said sponsor then its not stupid, I totally understand, but the email I got said as a tuning company I cannot attend as a trader however I offer no tuning products or performance related services at all. I might fit a customers tuning box from time to time but I don't supply them.

Last edited:
Reactions: oli356
Well if I am in competition with said sponsor then its not stupid, I totally understand, but the email I got said as a tuning company I cannot attend as a trader however I offer no tuning products or performance related services at all. I might fit a customers tuning box from time to time but I don't supply them.
Yes, exactly. That's the stupid bit.. As you're not a tuning company :) 30 seconds on any of your social media would make that obvious.

Yes, exactly. That's the stupid bit.. As you're not a tuning company :) 30 seconds on any of your social media would make that obvious.
The event organiser reached out and all now sorted, so will be attending on the Sunday again :)

Reactions: Terminator x, Audimad, AudiNutta and 2 others
Just noticed space 11 is free, could I have that please, sorry but I can't copy and paste. I can't even wallpaper and paste, lol

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix
6. 24styles
7. Oli356
8.THQuattro
9.terminator x
10.Hp_S3
11. @Audimad

Reactions: Audimad
How did you guys get tickets? Their website won't work for me as it keeps throwing a wobbly with my email!

TX.

I am going to be lazy and pay on the day.

Can we definitely do this?

Can’t see anything on the site which says either way. Currently in the canaries and the girlfriend just reminded me about this show, I totally forgot and really don’t know if I can be bothered yet... holiday syndrome.

Too much car stuff hitting me at the moment, got road rash up both sides of the car all the way down, Haldex issues and to top it off today one of my security items has packed in so another thing on my plate to sort when I get back... ruins the mood for doing anything car related.

Can’t see anything on the site which says either way. Currently in the canaries and the girlfriend just reminded me about this show, I totally forgot and really don’t know if I can be bothered yet... holiday syndrome.
O/T what did you think of the RS4?

TX.

Too much car stuff hitting me at the moment, got road rash up both sides of the car all the way down, Haldex issues and to top it off today one of my security items has packed in so another thing on my plate to sort when I get back... ruins the mood for doing anything car related.
On the Facebook page earlier they posted saying 24th is last day for tickets online, afterwards is on the gate only.

Lots of issues though :( you sure the "fun" drive down the M4 wouldn't tempt you haha? And the amazing, I mean slow roads with traffic everywhere) lol

Last edited:
O/T what did you think of the RS4?

TX.

Nice bit of kit, feels so refined and absolutely solid on the road.. inspires much more confidence than the RS3 to throw into the twisties. Low down torque is insane, it took me all of about 30 seconds to experience that... effortless. That extra 50bhp and twin turbo torque really masks the weight, picks up very well.

Would I pay £90k for a specced up version? No.. I don’t think I would, I’d go and look at an RS6... if the B9 had the 4.2 V8, it would be a different discussion though. But it’s difficult for me to say because I’m pretty biased at the moment. Loads of people have asked in work what I want next and for the first time in my life I genuinely don’t know, I’ve achieved my goal in the RS3 and anything short of a McLaren which would never happen unless I won the lottery there isn’t another car I see myself in at the moment which I don’t know how to feel about, haha.

Didn’t think to drop the windows on the drive, but the noise inside the cabin whether it’s assisted or not sounds amazing.

My girlfriend said she found it quite underwhelming, I sort of get what she means. The car didn’t outperform what I expected (besides the torque), but didn’t underperform either... just what I was expecting. Dynamically I knew the car was going to be perfection, it was the toned back sound that has always had me worried.

Due to my age I did have the same 45-minute test route but with an Audi Exec sat in the back, so that took a bit away from the experience. I think if it was me and the Mrs’ alone, we could have gotten more stuck into it and under less pressure.

Reactions: Terminator x
On the Facebook page earlier they posted saying 24th is last day for tickets online, afterwards is on the gate only.

Lots of issues though :( you sure the "fun" drive down the M4 wouldn't tempt you haha? And the amazing, I mean slow roads with traffic everywhere) lol

Ah there we go then, will have a look on their page now but will likely pay on the gate if I go.

Just all mounting, having to pile cost after cost into the car and at the moment I will be honest I feel at the very least a bit uncomfortable about it.. I’m sure I will get it back to where I want it to be soon, but trying to not spend thousands on detailers and full PPF to do it.

When I pick the car up from it’s safe haven (detailers) a week Friday after holidays I’m sure I will be a little more keen on a road trip even if I cut the day short.

What time is everybody heading up for?

1. Administrators
2. Audispy
3. Mike
4. AudiNutta
5. Djalix
6. 24styles
7. Oli356
8.THQuattro
9.terminator x
10.Hp_S3
11. @Audimad
12.Ian _S1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good man Ian.
I might be bringing along a mate that has a V8 supercharged RS5, hope thats ok with everyone.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Terminator x, oli356 and 1 other person