Attendee list VAG AT THE MANOR 2017 (West Berkshire)

1. MikeSel - Both days (probably camping)
2. RAF_S7 - Sunday on the Stand

3 Chris Wheatcroft & Family Sunday only

3 Chris Wheatcroft & Family Sunday oBly
4. THQuattro
5. 24 styles
6. Royalsteve68
7. Toblahoe
8. Ross s3

Last edited:
Reactions: JMGR33N, Ross-s3, THQuattro and 1 other person
Nice one guys! List is coming together nicely.

Reactions: Sandra
Nice one guys! List is coming together nicely.

I've just booked my ticket now :) there was no option for a 16x16 gazebo, so I picked the "larger" option.

See you on the Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMGR33N
I'll be doing the layout for the show so that noted about the gazebo.

Still a chance to get your tickets for this event so please get your tickets organised and select audi-sport.net

4. THQuattro
5. 24 styles
6. Royalsteve68
7. Toblahoe
8. Ross s3
9. Djalix

Reactions: JMGR33N
Hey all I know it's mentioned above but can you confirm that you'll deff be brining the big gazebo?

I need to allocate you space for it on the layout. I want to avoid ending up with a massive empty space if you don't bring it. ;-)

16ftX16ft right?

Hey all I know it's mentioned above but can you confirm that you'll deff be brining the big gazebo?

I need to allocate you space for it on the layout. I want to avoid ending up with a massive empty space if you don't bring it. ;-)

16ftX16ft right?

Might need to cancel the space for that. There has been an issue with the transfer of the gazebo. An unfortunate chain of events has left us without one for this show.

Ah that's a shame. I'll adjust our layout to account for space for just the cars in that case.

Thanks Mike

Out of interest is it just logistics of getting it to the show that's the issue?

Out of interest is it just logistics of getting it to the show that's the issue?

Yes. It’s at one end of the country, and I am at the other. :) we was supposed to be transferring it at GTi International, however due to an unplanned hiccup this couldn’t take place.

This events nearly upon us, still time to get a ticket and enjoy the day.

Reactions: THQuattro
Quick question guys, is this meet only limited to VAG group cars on site or can the other weird makes attend and park slightly down the road or something?

Got a couple mates who would love to come along but they dont drive a VAG car and my car is already full with the family.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quick question guys, is this meet only limited to VAG group cars on site or can the other weird makes attend and park slightly down the road or something?

Got a couple mates who would love to come along but they dont drive a VAG car and my car is already full with the family.

In answer to your question.

Hi yes that's fine but on arrival they will be directed to non vag parking at the top of the drive and to the left of the Manor House.

Reactions: NL316
In answer to your question.

Hi yes that's fine but on arrival they will be directed to non vag parking at the top of the drive and to the left of the Manor House.
Sweet! Thanks for clarifying :)

Are we still without the Group Gazebo?

Can we bring individual ones? With soaring temperatures, and scorching sun forecast for the weekend, I think some cover will be essential....

Are we still without the Group Gazebo?

Can we bring individual ones? With soaring temperatures, and scorching sun forecast for the weekend, I think some cover will be essential....

Hi you are more than welcome to bring gazebos from our point of view, but I need to know amount and sizes by tomorrow night as I'll be finalising the layout and how much space to allocate to each club. (Y)

@JMGR33N what time do the gates open on Sunday for non campers? I know it kicks off at 10, but presumably you'll not want us all driving round at 9:55?

:nogarors4:

4. THQuattro
5. 24 styles
6. Royalsteve68
7. Toblahoe
8. Ross s3
9. Djalix
10. NL316
11. Shazibee

Hi you are more than welcome to bring gazebos from our point of view, but I need to know amount and sizes by tomorrow night as I'll be finalising the layout and how much space to allocate to each club. (Y)
Well lm going to bring a 3m x 3m pop up. It will be used if the current heatwave spills over to Sunday.

Im now only there on the Sunday! Should be there bright and early at least :)
Flags picked up by the courier today Mike. They be with you tomorrow. Sent details to you by text. :) x

Could we have a space on the club stand please? thanks. Can't copy and paste sorry.

MikeSel - Both days (probably camping)
4. THQuattro
5. 24 styles
6. Royalsteve68
7. Toblahoe
8. Ross s3
9. Djalix
10. NL316
11. Shazibee
12. Audimad
13. TonyH38
14. Royalsteve68

Last edited:
Vag 3

We are almost ready for the weekend. Got son's sport's day tomorrow and then hope to give the car a wash before we drive down to Longleat Safari Park on Saturday. Then on Sunday it is car time:blackrs4:. This is our first show of the year. Hope the weather is good to us.

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
Have a fantastic time at the show. :)

What time is everyone rocking up to the stand?

I believe site opens for club stand with prepaid tickets at 9am. General admission is 10am onwards.

Quick question guys, last year the cost of entry was per car, is it the same this year or is it per person?