V6 Suspension Mods?

tommo5600

Reaction score
sorry if this has been covered already but cant find where!

After tralling threw many of the threads about how to get more power out of my V6 i've come to the conclusion i probably wont bother my ***. Instead i think i'm going to concentrate and handling first then aesthetics a bit later.

Whats the thoughts on the following two links?

Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit Suspension Kit With Bilstein B8 Dampers Lowers Front 30mm and Rear 30mm - Demon Tweeks

H&R Anti-Roll Bar Kit 24mm Adjustable Front Bar 26mm Adjustable Rear - Demon Tweeks

Surley these would help make the car stick to the road? or would coil overs be more suitable?

You would imagine most spring/damper mods would help, simply by lowering the center of gravity and reducing body roll. A set of coilovers would give you more control over that and the ability to adjust it to your specific preferences. Roll bars, strut braces, under body braces, uprated suspension bushes/top mounts, uprated engine/gearbox/diff mounts etc. can all be fettled with.

All depends of course for what purpose you intend to use the car and then tailoring the mods to that use. Wouldn't need to go so far for road use, whereas track use would benefit from more work :)

I actually have an iirc HR 24 or 26mm arb to sell, never used.