V Spoke Trial fit

UV-RS3

Reaction score
Planning to fit V spokes as summer wheels, but thought it would be best to trial fit one, given the brakes are huge.

They are genuine, 19x8.5 ET43 with 235/35x19 Contis fitted.

Reactions: AudiNutta, AndyB-S3, RicoS3 and 1 other person
Would love to see a pair on and the car moved so suspension settled

Reactions: RS3Nathan, AudiNutta and UV-RS3
Hm, would love to see more!! These have been my favourite wheels for a long while now, I have been waiting to see them on an RS3.
Is it just me or do they look really small on the car? Can't move up to 20", the ride would be unbearable I think. Maybe they will look better with the Pirelli's on, more photos needed :hubbahubba:

Think it's cause it's been jacked up wheel on then lowered but it's not settled so sitting high at front makes it look smaller

Reactions: UV-RS3 and AudiNutta
In addition to my previous comment Coling, how have you found the silver wheels to keep clean? A bit of a dumb question, but one I've wanted to ask for a while.

IMO, I want Sepang and the silver wheels look better against it.. but I can't deal with driving 5 miles down the road and seeing brake dust, it is one of the biggest irritations. It is forcing me more towards the titanium wheels :sadlike:

Not if you get the right ones dedicated to the street.

Oe from cold, excellent when warmed up and would even last 5 laps of a track.

In addition to my previous comment Coling, how have you found the silver wheels to keep clean? A bit of a dumb question, but one I've wanted to ask for a while.

IMO, I want Sepang and the silver wheels look better against it.. but I can't deal with driving 5 miles down the road and seeing brake dust, it is one of the biggest irritations. It is forcing me more towards the titanium wheels :sadlike:

Get some Gtechniq C5 on the wheels then just hose them down on a regular basis...driving through puddles works too

Reactions: AudiNutta and UV-RS3
Just having a look back at these, being my favourite wheel I would definitely look into having them on mine.. I've seen a couple with these on now.

Where did you source these from? Genuine ones seem very hard to come by, I dread to think the cost at Audi for new. :sadlike:

Have you fitted one to the rear yet? I've seen somewhere online people doubting that a wider wheel would fit the rear due to clearance?

Just having a look back at these, being my favourite wheel I would definitely look into having them on mine.. I've seen a couple with these on now.

Where did you source these from? Genuine ones seem very hard to come by, I dread to think the cost at Audi for new. :sadlike:

Have you fitted one to the rear yet? I've seen somewhere online people doubting that a wider wheel would fit the rear due to clearance?

I got them new from Germany ebay.
I haven't tried one on the rear but can't see why they wouldn't fit, they will sit about 3-4mm further away from the suspension.
And they fit the front ok, clear inside and out.
Will fit them once the rear suspension top mounts have been changed.

I got them new from Germany ebay.
I haven't tried one on the rear but can't see why they wouldn't fit, they will sit about 3-4mm further away from the suspension.
And they fit the front ok, clear inside and out.
Will fit them once the rear suspension top mounts have been changed.

Will have to shop around at the time I think, such a nice wheel though.

How come you're having your top mounts changed so soon, clunking?

Will have to shop around at the time I think, such a nice wheel though.

How come you're having your top mounts changed so soon, clunking?

Yes, thumping coming from the rear, it's a known fault, there is a thread about it somewhere, just waiting for Audi to get the parts.

Yes, thumping coming from the rear, it's a known fault, there is a thread about it somewhere, just waiting for Audi to get the parts.

Ah right, is this a common fault that has a modified replacement part or an exact replacement?

Didn't take you long to notice that one, haha!

Reactions: UV-RS3