V-Spoke alloys

gtunney

Reaction score
Is anybody aware of any sites that sell genuine OEM wheels apart from the likes of eBay etc.

I’m looking to potentially swap my 5 spoke 18s on my A4 for a set of V spoke 19s.

I’d like to avoid the likes of eBay as you can never be too sure if what you’re buying is genuine.

Reactions: Mr Olympik
I have an absolutely immaculate set of 19inch V spoke alloys(OEM) on my car with Michelin Pilot 4s tyres on(brand new at Xmas). They have also been ceramic coated.

What condition are your 5 spoke 18s and tyre condition?

Could do a deal if you are interested?

Last edited:
Apologies for not actually answering your question but the wheels you wish to swap out from are they the sline versions? I am looking to buy one in good condition, or even all four, if you put them on the market...

They are the standard 18” S-Line 5 spokes.

Some would need some work done as they have mild curbing from when I purchased the car in October. They are on Dunlop sport max RT2 tyres with about 4mm left but I’ve not measured properly. I can take pics if needs be but at the moment just trying to source new wheels before worrying about getting rid of these.

Apologies for not actually answering your question but the wheels you wish to swap out from are they the sline versions? I am looking to buy one in good condition, or even all four, if you put them on the market...
They are the V spoke RS alloys and i put them on once the car arrived from the factory(couldn’t justify the extra road tax when purchasing). Would you be looking at swapping your standard 18wheels cuke2u? What sort of deal could we potentially come to? Best wishes.

They are the standard 18” S-Line 5 spokes.

Some would need some work done as they have mild curbing from when I purchased the car in October. They are on Dunlop sport max RT2 tyres with about 4mm left but I’ve not measured properly. I can take pics if needs be but at the moment just trying to source new wheels before worrying about getting rid of these.
Ok no worries, I am really only looking for a replacement one whilst mine is sent to be refurbished. Having said that now is probably the ideal time as I am not using the car...

Is anybody aware of any sites that sell genuine OEM wheels apart from the likes of eBay etc.

I’m looking to potentially swap my 5 spoke 18s on my A4 for a set of V spoke 19s.

I’d like to avoid the likes of eBay as you can never be too sure if what you’re buying is genuine.
What year is your A4?