Used AutoGlym SRP & EGP.....(with pics)

A3-sport

BOSE
Reaction score
Washed the car on Saturday morning, then used Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection and very pleased with the results...

Let me know your thoughts on the front badge...

(Looking at getting some new alloys soon hopefully)

DSCF1293.jpg

DSCF1294.jpg

DSCF1295.jpg

DSCF1296.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1304.jpg

DSCF1305.jpg

DSCF1306.jpg

DSCF1310.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

DSCF1313.jpg

And my favourite one...

DSCF1308.jpg

Nicey nice, looking clean that, I love the front badge:happy: but I would say that. I left my surround chrome like yours initially, but doesn't suit the black as much so ended up spraying it black too. But it looks good on yours....

But what is that thing on the boot lid??!! get rid asap, its an S line sticker right? And I'm sure your car's a 1.6 like mine is...apart from that nice work mate.

What wheels you looking at?

looks good.........

So you decided to fit the sticker then...........brave boy :)

Quite like the S sticker, OT look how many padlocks on that gate wow

yer had a few positive comments on the sticker lol. I like it and a few other of my "car" mates do too so im happy with that - looks better in real life lol.

Wheels... Either the Avus ones or the 5 spokes... looking for something standard really... about the £200 mark.

badge looks good, however if it was mine I'd be doing the surround too.

I have some 16" Turbo Wheels (mint) that I may sell if the price is right.

Am going to be doing the surround too...

Turbo wheels... hhmmm would rather have 17s or 18s.

Turbo wheels... hhmmm would rather have 17s or 18s.

Me too, which is why I have a set of 16's sat in my garage ;)

Bigger is better, but then you get into lowering too (ching!)

T

Car looks really nice mate, good job there and the colour really stands out.

Quite like the S sticker, OT look how many padlocks on that gate wow

....and imagine the keys swaying from your ignition lol

It's so the various utility companys can all have their own padlock...why they don't all use the same key baffled me....as did 'how does that work then'? It took me years to find out,and i install high security gates etc!!

Back on topic....love the colour mate,car looks good!

Car looks well Martin - well done.

Did you Clay the car first thing?

Not a big fan of the grille I'm afraid. I did something similar to my A3 1.8 Sport.. never did grow to like it though!

88760e34.jpg

oh, and, I too have the 16" Turbo wheels for sale.. if you can collect you can take them for £30?

As see here -
90c2b8ff.jpg

Now theres an offer i cant refuse lol

Where abouts are you and what are the tyres like?

Very nice clean and tidy car; love the last photo too! I think the front badge looks good, but I'd lose the rear sticker... I used to have a 1.6S Leon that I modded to look identical to a Cupra R (well, apart from the Brembo's), but it would have been a big mistake to misbadge it. I went for the no badge at all approach, and the car looked far better, and far cleaner for it... :yes:

yer i quite like the rear sticker as it is a sport but not sure on the grille,

Is there any way I can fit spacers to my wheels so they stand out a bit more...? Or is it not worth it lol.

Getting such a good bargin there on the rims... At that price why not get them sprayed black and colour code the rim the same colour as your car. Would be original, and look great I think!

Oh, good job on the clean btw!!:icon_thumright: