USB flash stick question

CKAJCA

Reaction score
I have ordered my new A3 yay! I am trying to get ahead of the game. I have many many CDs that I want to put onto a USB flash stick. I have converted the CD files into MP3 files. What I need to know is can I put the track files into individual album folders on the USB flash stick or do I need to put all track files from the albums into the root folder of the USB flash stick? I hope that makes sense? Thanks.

Congratulations on your order - hope you will not have a massive wait!

I got a little help on the forums last week on this as the 8Y does not support my old iPod shuffle.... I had always converted my CD's to iTunes previously

It will read them in separate folders fine - indeed I copied my iTunes file library complete to the USB dongle (including the album artwork files) and it all plays and shows perfectly with the artwork as well!

Reactions: AdamInKent and CKAJCA
Congratulations on your order - hope you will not have a massive wait!

I got a little help on the forums last week on this as the 8Y does not support my old iPod shuffle.... I had always converted my CD's to iTunes previously

It will read them in separate folders fine - indeed I copied my iTunes file library complete to the USB dongle (including the album artwork files) and it all plays and shows perfectly with the artwork as well!
Thank you :)