Usage and feature recommendations

radeon

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I've just joined the forum after picking up my new (old but new to me) RS6 and I have to say that i'm blown away! I've come from Mercedes and feeling a little like a traitor but really wanted 4 wheel drive and stupid performance and that's what I got!

It's nicely spec'd with the top view cam, dynamic suspension, sports exhaust, 21" wheels, lane assist etc.

But here's the question, what features do I/Can I enable/use? What will be new (feature wise) to me coming from a Mercedes? The dealership didn't even show me the headlight washers!!

I've already played with VCDS and enabled boot close from key and door button, set the delay for the top view to 20kmph and chime on lock. I would like to enable always on parking sensors but can't seem to find the right coding/option so if someone can tell me how, that'd be great!

Any other recommendations would be great!

Oh, and here's the beast!...

Attachments

• 60249017_10157229333798698_5993742147080159232_o.jpg
    60249017_10157229333798698_5993742147080159232_o.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: p4ul13, RAF_S7, DaveW and 2 others
I don't believe the software to have parking sensors activate at low speed is available on the A6 C7 model, and I have never seen coding for it.
Other than the options you have already enabled that is about it for VCDS mods, and as you have an RS6 you will have a lot of options already fitted to the car.

Depending on age of the car then MMI firmware updates could be available, along with possible carplay/Android Auto if not already spec'd.

Reactions: radeon
Needle sweep is a cool mod to code

Reactions: radeon
I don't believe the software to have parking sensors activate at low speed is available on the A6 C7 model, and I have never seen coding for it.
Other than the options you have already enabled that is about it for VCDS mods, and as you have an RS6 you will have a lot of options already fitted to the car.

Depending on age of the car then MMI firmware updates could be available, along with possible carplay/Android Auto if not already spec'd.

Nice!! How do I tell if I can get android auto? It's a pre facelift 15 plate? Shame about the parking sensors! Drives me a little nuts!!

Needle sweep is a cool mod to code

Needle sweep? Is this where they go from nothing all the way to full on startup? I think, will have to double check but it's already doing that.