URGENT: Catback Required

CCWS3

Reaction score
Long story short, I need to put my S3 into Audi for a diagnostic check on the engine.

I don't have the OEM catback as I sold to a member on here who is now not being very cooperative in assisting me with borrowing it just for the check. I can't book the car in unless I fit the standard catback.

I'm willing to pay for the catback outright or pay a small sum to borrow it. I live in Aberdeen and can't find anything through the garage I deal with.

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here. I'm due to visit the Nurburgring in over 5 weeks so time is of the essence. I'm offshore at the moment but my friend has my car and can make arrangements on my behalf.

Cheers,

Connor

Would lend you mine but im towards chester,

Why do you need it? they cant possibly but somthing to fault due to a catback surely?

Any reason why you need the original system for a dealer visit? I had heard that they're normally OK with cat back systems, it's down pipes they don't like.

Not sure if I'm too far away in Lanark, but I've got one you can borrow if you can't find one closer. Let me know :grinning:

They were fine with me when I went in with a cat back; what's the problem?