Urgent alloy help please!!

I don't think so mate, they have an ET of 30 to suit the flared arches of the B5 RS4. I also think the 285 section tyres might be a bit wide, even with that offset.

They would 'fit' but would stick out a bit much I think.

Cheers dude - saves me getting all carried away with bidding on summat that wont fit!

perhaps you can find replicas made that will fit the car better im sure they will exist

Are those 8J or 9J? what's the PCD on the B5's??

If they're 8J, I reckon they'd fit - ET30 is right out there on the widest you'd reasonably want (S4, ET45 look like they could comfortably handle 10mm wider at the front and 20mm wider at the back)....

And yes, you WOULD need new tyres.... actually 285mm..... hmmm... with that width, they're probably 9J, in which case, I reckon with 9J AND ET30, it'll be too wide.

Last edited:
PCD is 5x112 like the rest as said already ET30 will fit but i thought B5 standard oem rs4 wheels are 18x8.5 with 20mm offset
Also the tyres will never fit the B6
all in all i think there better off left were they are .

Last edited:
PCD is 5x112 like the rest as said already ET30 will fit but i thought B5 standard oem rs4 wheels are 18x8.5 with 20mm offset
Also the tyres will never fit the B6
all in all i think there better off left were they are .

You are spot on mate - managed to get some confirmation from seller. They are 8.5J et20.

Cheers for the responses lads.

Hi chaps 285 is definitely too wide im in the same boat with a set of 18inch 9j alloys with 245 tyres to fit my b6. Does anyone know if they would fit and what off set would they need to be as they are et52 and my standard 16" are et42???

cheers