upper strut brace

grizz

Reaction score
Website
www.unit20.org
was just wondering if anyone had fitted an S3 strut brace to a lower model and wether it was an easy tak or not.

ask Drill, i think it was one of his firsts mods. I bidded on ebay for an S3 upper strut bar, but it finally was sold in 71€. You can find aftermarket one easily.

I fitted an S3 Upper and lower brace to my Golf with ease..

Yup, I've both Upper and Lower front bars on my TQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fairly easy to do (After all, I did it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) and I even have some pics of the Front Upper Brace fitting on pages 2 through 4 HERE

Just remember..... if you decide to do it on your own, measure TWICE, drill ONCE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope it Helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I thought so, but others feel the difference is minimal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

To ME, the front end felt much firmer through roundabouts and hard corners, but I think you'd need a better suspension to REALLY feel a difference /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I've been told you need move a control box if you use the MOMO one, sadly they are the only manufacturers i can find who do one for the A3