Upgrading washer jets to fan type

Went to VW, said part No. 8E0-955-431 was an Audi part No. therefore couldn’t supply. So rang Audi (who I passed, about 5miles prior going to VW on way home) and have ordered a pair £3:07 inclusive. Will collect Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a set of the chinese ones off ebay, give them a go first.. £8 for a pair delivered, if they are no good OEM parts on autodoc £24 a pair.. I've had enough of the water pistol effect of the current washers.

Reactions: Abi
Just ordered a set of the chinese ones off ebay, give them a go first.. £8 for a pair delivered, if they are no good OEM parts on autodoc £24 a pair.. I've had enough of the water pistol effect of the current washers.

Chinese ones are rubbish, can’t adjust them low enough. Water goes over the roof

I have Chinese ones and they can be adjusted using a very small screwdriver. I adjusted mines

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just rang VW for price of genuine items but been quoted £33:11 each think I’ll stick with the super soakers.
Anybody want a pair of shims? Opened them but not used!
4f34425b6dfafeb89983301044792a40.jpg

Chinese ones are rubbish, can’t adjust them low enough. Water goes over the roof

Probably already checked but are they seated correctly as mine were pretty tight to push back in..... maybe the whole unit is pointing up slightly?

Mine are just below mid adjustment and spray mostly on thr screen but since does go over the top (found out with roof down :D )

Replacement arrived from a China fitted and both working well.
Great £8 mod from ebay

Replacement arrived from a China fitted and both working well.
Great £8 mod from ebay

Great info guys, the perfect mod.
Ordered mine this evening and can’t wait to do away with the awful super soakers that are forever moving about.

Sorry for being a complete bell but would someone do me the favour of posting 2 definitive links.

One for shims, one for washer jets please!?

2010 S3 8P

Hi look at previous posts all information you require is there including where to get shims if needed

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk