1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Upgrading a premium to a prestige

Qnzballa16 Aug 20, 2020

1. Qnzballa16

Qnzballa16 Registered User

I just bought my first Audi! I have a 2019 Audi A4 premium convenient package. I wanted to install ambient lights into the car since I keep seeing all these ads for it but I don't want wires all over the car leading up to the 12v port. While looking for solutions I came across a video that showed that Audi's come with ambient lights but you have to have the prestige package which made me want to ask: Is it possible after you buy an Audi to upgrade the car? If so, can I go to Audi and have them JUST install the LED ambient lights? If they can't do it does anyone know a place I can go to get ambient lights installed into the car without the wires being all over the place?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. psychopomp1

psychopomp1 Registered User

Which country are you located in? AFAIK there's no 'premium' or 'prestige' package in UK. Even if there was, you can't just add these on willy-nilly post-purchase, ie they have to be installed at the factory when the car is being built.

4. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Those varients sound like the United States

5. Qnzballa16

I live in the U.S. So how could I install the ambient lights?

6. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

7. Qnzballa16