Upgraded to pulley tune

Ginge247

Reaction score
Went in for the forge pulley and tune today, previously had just a remap. Car is a lot more responsive and pulls much better at the top. All the work and tune was completed at Richard Martin Automotive Solutions.
928fd12934d028364ee8af3d2e4cf7a9.jpg
19eae381985f4437c2c127c1d31d0cca.jpg
06755fb22ade61d96689e198c9f09eed.jpg

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xpoweruk
I had a custom map a while ago, wasn't mind blowing. Fitted the forge pulley, apparently had this mapped in at the same place but didn't feel that much better. Did you immediately feel the difference after the pulley tweak? I haven't got s4 dyno done, so I don't know if it's just in my mind lol. Thinking about going APR. B8 s4 Manual

I had a custom map a while ago, wasn't mind blowing. Fitted the forge pulley, apparently had this mapped in at the same place but didn't feel that much better. Did you immediately feel the difference after the pulley tweak? I haven't got s4 dyno done, so I don't know if it's just in my mind lol. Thinking about going APR. B8 s4 Manual
When I had it mapped to stage 1 I was a bit underwhelmed, especially when it was supposedly making 436hp and 386lbft. This pulley and tune was done at a different garage and you can see by the graph that it was quite a way down on the above figures on this rolling road. I've had loads of cars mapped over the years and I always say it's how it drives, the numbers are not irrelevant but not as important as how it drives. With the pulley on the car seems to pick up and go with a greater sense of urgency, it also feels like its still pulling hard right up at the top of the rev range. I was also thinking of the clutch when getting this done, so the torque figure is nothing to write home about but it's enough of a gain to feel it and hopefully keep some longevity.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk