Upgraded engine/gearbox mounts

Just_Jack

Reaction score
Hi,
After doing some miles in the car now I have noticed when I'm starting it up the gearstick wobbles with the engine, it goes once started, and I'm not feeling any vibration through the gearbox when driving or idling.

Am I correct in assuming my gearbox mount is on its way out? Does anyone know of a upgraded part to replace the VW/AUDI part for a bit of a firmer hold on the box, I'm not fussed about extra vibrations, I would rather have a more solid positive feel from the power train then no vibes what so ever!

Dark side are only listing parts for the Audi A3 and such, not the A4 specifically, any help would be great

2003 Audi A4 1.9 PD130 sport (B6)

I fitted new snub nose mount, gearbox mount (both meyle HD) and non electric engine mounts from a 2.5tdi. Seems fine for me. No wobbling from anywhere and it's a remapped 1.9tdi.

Fitted a upgraded snub nose mount yesterday, went with the black series one because real men don't care about vibes! Made a nice difference to how direct the car feels, the transmission and engine mounts can wait until there nackered