Upgrade to touchscreen in 1.8 tfsi 2007?

Sitnas

Reaction score
Morning all,

I've recently bought an A3 1.8tfsi 2007 S line (8p) which has come with a symphony radio and Bose sound system.

I want to upgrade the system as I currently can't charge my phone, play my own music or use NAV.

Would something like this fit? And what kind of adapters/fittings will I need for it all to work?
https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/in-car-receivers-players/xav-ax100

If you guys need a little more info, let me know and I'll do my best.

Thanks

I've fitted erisin units, whereabouts are you located as maybe possible to fit for you.

I've fitted erisin units, whereabouts are you located as maybe possible to fit for you.
I'm in Preston mate, I just need to know what parts I'll need as I don't think fitting should be an issue for me.

I just fitted an xtrons android unit in mine took under 20 minutes to fit all cables included plug and play

I just fitted an xtrons android unit in mine took under 20 minutes to fit all cables included plug and play

Hi mate, thanks for your input.

I've actually just bought a pioneer screen and all the adapters/cables/cases I need for it to fit. I went into halfords last night and they pointed me in the right direction. I'll post some pictures when I get it fitted.