upgrade mounts

OCDetails

Reaction score
Website
www.ocdetails.co.uk
I have a 2015 S1 Stage 2, I'm looking to tighten up the engine ready for the track to prevent engine lurching.

looking online I'm not seeing much in regards to engine mounts or gearbox mounts? usually I go with 034 motorsports for mounts but they have nothing for the s1 :(

Other than a dog bone mount here: https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-...vibratechnics-lower-engine-mount-torque-link/

anyone had any luck finding upgrades for it?

I had a Powerflex lower dogbone mount fitted to mine when it was having the Sachs clutch fitted. Other than that I'm standard on mounts/bushes.

I had a Powerflex lower dogbone mount fitted to mine when it was having the Sachs clutch fitted. Other than that I'm standard on mounts/bushes.

Im stage 2 currently and ive got an issue where the engines lurching so much due to the power output its pulling the downpipe lower mount out of its mount and then knocking on the mount frame when accelerating etc. non of the mounts are shot its purely the sheer power causing it and the mounts are too soft

I'm only stage 1 (336bhp and 473nm torque) but I was recommended to have this fitted to try and minimise the risk of twisting/lurching ;)