Upgrade from B7 DTM to B8 S4

weekenny

Reaction score
Took the plunge last week and decided to upgrade from my B7 DTM to a B8 S4. Took a bit of hunting for the spec I wanted however it was proving impossible when this one came up. Doesn't have Sat Nav or the sport diff but it has some tasty upgrades and is sepang blue. I think the colour really swung it for me.

The drive seems a nice update over the B7 and a stack more power is making for some big grins. Only have a few pictures from the sale advert at the moment as the car really needs a clean.

S4%201.jpg

S4%202.jpg

S4%203.JPG

S4%204.JPG

Reactions: mike2516, scotty76, razza1 and 5 others
Thanks. I had an Evo VI before so I'm no stranger to low MPG.

But for the power (full APR stage 2) it's ok on fuel.

Looks sweet, you'll need to get a vid up of the exhaust when you get the chance. Is that an aftermarket grill as it looks like a black edition grill but chrome window trim? Also it got a different air box?

Nice colour, good choice and them APR exhausts are way better than milltek. APR induction kit too sounds like someone had either good taste or a good discount with APR lol either way now you get the benefits ;)

Reactions: weekenny
Will do, it's surprisingly quiet for an aftermarket exhaust. Nice sound but no drone on the motorway.

Not sure if it's a genuine grill or aftermarket but I like it. I'd have fitted a black one anyways.

Yes it's the APR stage 2 intake (box and pipe)
APR exhaust
APR stage 2+ pulley
Drilled front disks
Small boot lip spoiler
Supercharged wing badges
Some Audi 19's not sure which model they are off

I got lucky it's my dream list of mods all already done. Have an uprated clutch that came with the car and I'll fit that in the summer.

Reactions: TahirS, mike2516, V6 Quatt and 1 other person
Looks nice like it man!!!

where to get that bot spoiler?

Thanks

Cheers mate.

I'm unsure about the where the spoiler is from, I'll dig through the paperwork that came with the car see if there is any mention of it.

A nice looking s4 with some discrete external mods.
The lip-spoiler deffo suits the s4. Hmm, I wonder if it fits the s4 b8.5. I could be wrong but I'm sure the boot-lid on the b8 and b8.5 are the same - or was it altered - anyone know otherwise?

Last edited:
I had one on my B7, might get one myself...
Out of interest what are the window stickers and the badge under the S4 one, can't quite make them out.

The window stickers are GO APR ones, they have now gone ;)

The one on the boot is in the same style as the Audi "Quattro" badges and says supercharged.

Nice car! Love the colour and quite uncommon on the pre facelift S4.

Are the wheels RS4 Rotor reps?

Cheers

Not sure on the wheels think they are genuine Audi wheels, will get one off and check for a name.

It's subtle, to be honest I didn't even notice it wasn't a Quattro badge until you asked about it.

Reactions: razza1
It's got the supercharged wing badges too so perhaps this is another from the same source? U.S. spec maybe?

Sorry I can't be more help got stacks of receipts for the car except the cosmetics.