UPDATED: My First A3 (Now with Pics)

BPA3

Reaction score
Been really busy with work over the past week so not really had much chance to update you guys.
But here are some pics until i can properly take some better ones when the weather isn't awful! Really enjoying driving it though, every time i sit in it it puts a smile on my face!

I'll keep her mainly how it is over winter, few small changes to be made:
Flat bottom steering wheel, bluetooth kit, alloy refurb, possible tint.
Generally going to get her into pristine condition ready for summer where i may go a bit crazy.... Still undecided.
Any recommendations for mods, subtle or not may be considered. I'm an open book!
Look forward to hearing from you all.
Ben

*sensible recommendations ;)

'subtle or not may be considered'

Aha:p

But personally not a fan of the chrome mirrors, i think it stains the dark look of the car, o also the wheels maybe a dark gungrey.
stealth look! lol

Yip. Get rid of the wheels & mirrors. Private plate wouldn't go a miss either.
Tidy apart from that.

Nice car and as others have said, I'm not a fan of the chrome wingmirrors so I'd get them changed. A set of MY11 rear lights really update the rear and look good on Black A3/S3's!

large wide blue racing stripes

Not bright orange ones this time then? :lmfao:

Great s3 rep, pretty much spot on
mods might be to get facelift s3 alloys, tints, air ride??

I JUST FOUND THIS ON EBAY.

If you buy it you will easy gain like +20 balls of respect from everyone.

2 x Side Wing Air Flow Intake Vent Trim Fender Grill Universal Chrome and Black | eBay

Dude wtf why are you hating? S3 badges have been removed. I don't see your beef. My car is 100x worse .You added huge ebay special rs3 spoiler to your car, how many bhp and balls did you gain? lol

Car looks great, to finish off:

MY11 REAR LIGHTS
Tints
Genuine S3 mirror cover
S3 brakes if you don't ready have them, they fill the alloy wheel space nicely
RS6 ALLOYS ;)
1zbsc4w
6973ab7b56ede243c5e4ae429b5f071b

Lol wow how did you know, I might be wrong but your posts read like your mocking

No, i wasnt mocking at all tbh so your deffo wrong xD lol, no reason to mock other peoples cars, and as you said iv put a huge ebay special rs3 spoiler on mine... lmao. good job i like it! aha

Nice car Ben... Its a nice S3 rep and good to see that the S3 badges have been removed (its a pet hate for a lot of guys)

Put a couple more pics up of your interior...are the seats Alcantara/heated....

As i've said to you before... I've got the Black/White seats and are looking to maybe exchange... Would defo give your car that edge... They just dont suit the colour of my car

just out of curiousity... What engine is in it?

My seats..... Dont go too well with a Blue car!

Ps they seats are spotless... Just look dirty because of the way the suede moves

Well that escalated quickly... Haha. Thanks for the kind comments.
It's only a 1.6fsi sport underneath the bonnet but sounds great as it benefits from (what i think is) the s3 exhaust.
Only thing that needs doing is my lambard sensor. as it is currently raping my fuel tank :(
Jacko, seats look great but i think if i was going to go for it then i would have to change the complete interior to make it worth the time and effort!