Update Campain 90Q5

Reaction score
I’ve just had the Audi technician today, there is a long awaited service campain been released, hopefully this will solve a lot of the issues. Hopefully everyone can get there cars booked in asap

Reactions: AdamInKent and DreamInCode
I’ve been told that it’s to sort the mhev electrical system fault, sort the reversing camera and sensors fault, issue where the keyless entry some times does not work, there is a few other things that it addresses but these seems to be the main ones

Reactions: AdamInKent and Mryolon
That seems a big list of unrelated faults it’s trying to rectify. Hope it all goes well and keep us updated.

Is this going to be a general recall for the S3 or on Audis in general. ??

Also been told there is a new update out, apparently fixing a lot of the mmi issues but still yet unclear as to which ones.

Will be interesting if you could share the software version once it has been applied. Someone on the Facebook groups had a 10/05/2021 software applied and it's apparently fixed the carplay flickering.

Time will tell I guess, I'm going to get ours booked in a few weeks so will hopefully be able to report back

Reactions: AdamInKent
Mines booked in for the 2nd June for a none MMi issue I’ll ask them to check for a update while it’s there. Funnily enough it was at the dealership on the 10th and they applied a none MMi update.