Update and first pics fo my S3!

Mehdi20v

Reaction score
I had the Nokia bluetooth handsfree fitted to my S3 today, the phone connects itself as soon as you start the car, and its linked to my BOSE headunit. It mutes the stereo and reads 'PHONE' on the headunit and DIS. Im really impressed with it!Finally got round to sorting the skipping CD changer also, i can't believe Audi actually designed the changer on top of the sub! Re-located it to the floor of the boot and there is no more skipping! It goes in for 30% tints on monday, i want to avoid the drug dealer look but i think a light smoke will make it look miles better!
Just a sneaky pic from the back for your enjoyment!

30% tint is a medium tint, and that number plate spacing will probably bring you more grief from the police.

Yeah i know about the plate, its a calculated risk! you think 30% might be a little too dark? Didnt really want tints but on a black car they always look ace!

I have a 35% rear/50% front combination. Really depends if you got a dark or light interior also.

Photo_2004_11_9_21_47_52.jpg

Was told last week by a tinting company they are not allowed by law to tint the front windows any longer and this new law is being enforced at the moment?..
So, I didnt bother...

well, car went in today, and because of the bad weather it wont be ready unitl 2moro, but so far it looks really good, much better then i hoped, its added a little class to the car and does not look 'drug dealer' at all IMO. Pics soon!

Yeah, but if you got for a subtle tint on the windows (so you can be seen clearly) the feds shouldn't bother you.

If you dont mind me asking, how much are you paying for these light smoke tints?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifCheers!!!!!!!

not at all! itsd costing me £150 with a lifetime guarentee. bargain! but i have known the guy for some time and sent him alot of trade

The S3 is lookin sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Mehds and after that little run back home tonight, you can be sure to get yourself some coily's or at the very least Shocks 'n' Springs next.
Once again mate, tight lookin motor, tints look sweeeeet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif