Unphased The Show

Jimmy TDI

Pro Tinkerer
Reaction score
11212551754_0c7aac83a1_c.jpg

This is the first public show the site has had, but we're hoping it will be the first of many to come

It will be a proper show with trade stands, food, staff etc so not just a meet

If you are interested in a trade stand then you need to contact traders@un-phased.co.uk

If you are interested in a club stand for the site you need to contact clubstands@un-phased.co.uk

Hopefully with being at the end of May we will get good weather, and I will see a few people from the site there, and maybe a club stand.

Jim

Reactions: ruffrida
I forgot to mention in the original post that it's all things VAG and German, so there will be a good choice of different makes and models.

I've only been on here a couple of months so I have no idea who deals who the show sails, and arrangements for shows on here? Maybe it might be worth starting a thread asking about it.

Someone just needs to take it upon themselves to contact the email in the first post to get an allowance for number of cars, then arrange a stand from members on here.

It can either be done by a vote, or on a first come first serve basis. There may already be a set in stone way that this forum operates though when it comes to show stands, so I wouldn't like to say.

I've just checked and I'm working till 10.30Am so will pop over after that

I've only been on here a couple of months so I have no idea who deals who the show sails, and arrangements for shows on here? Maybe it might be worth starting a thread asking about it.

Someone just needs to take it upon themselves to contact the email in the first post to get an allowance for number of cars, then arrange a stand from members on here.

It can either be done by a vote, or on a first come first serve basis. There may already be a set in stone way that this forum operates though when it comes to show stands, so I wouldn't like to say.

Maybe it's worth giving N8 a shout on this, if I remember rightly he knows a bit about this kind of stuff! I bet princess would know best person speak to

I've been asked to start a thread to gauge interest in a stand for a new VAG show that is happening at the end of May in the North West.

For more info on the show itself look HERE

If there is enough interest I will email to get us a stand space, but I would would also like your opinions on how to decide which cars get on the stand. Do we work on a first come first serve basis, a vote (can we add a poll on this forum?), and also do we try and get all different models to show diversity on the forum, or just the first 10-12 with a backup list of 4-6?

I'll give it a week, then if there is no interest we'll forget the stand and I'll just see you there if your going.

Jim

I've been asked to start a thread to gauge interest in a stand for a new VAG show that is happening at the end of May in the North West.

For more info on the show itself look HERE

If there is enough interest I will email to get us a stand space, but I would would also like your opinions on how to decide which cars get on the stand. Do we work on a first come first serve basis, a vote (can we add a poll on this forum?), and also do we try and get all different models to show diversity on the forum, or just the first 10-12 with a backup list of 4-6?

I'll give it a week, then if there is no interest we'll forget the stand and I'll just see you there if your going.

Jim

Gauge the interest and go from there fella. Be nice to have a variety but all depends on who wants to go and how many are allowed on the stand. Will be definitely showing an interest though

If a club stand is sorted I think I'll be up for attending

Are we best starting a list then of who wants to go on the stand?

1. Tricky20vt (Rick) Audi A3 8L 1.8T

I'd probably attend if I've got my new S4 in time, but I don't know how likely that is yet.

i should be up for this its early for a sunday though ive been to a few unphased meets at the boatyard :thumbsup:

The monthly meet is on the 17th this month if you want to come to another.

If the amount of people that have said they're going turn up do so, there won't be enough room for everyone

Hope it's a good turn out I posted the flyer on fb before about ten of my mates said there goin to come too should be crazy might evan call over on the 17th if I get time 👍

Hopefully be a good meet,as I have been putting the word around,so the maybe a few nice T4's there aswel.

2 weeks sunday peeps, if your going let me know, see if we can get a bit of a train / convoy going up there lol

See you guys there hopefully :) ever way the audis attending as the wife is going lol.

Keep a eye out for us ;) just look for the Lower Legions stand

2 weeks sunday peeps, if your going let me know, see if we can get a bit of a train / convoy going up there lol

Did you manage to set up a stand by any chance? I might be able to make it hopefully, only a quick trip up the M6 for me. Where are you heading there from?

****** typical, the is loads of interest now its 2 days away lol.

Im coming up from Wigan, the is a few of us heading up but at different times, i wont be there till about lunch time!

Good to put faces to names today,nice turn out,shame bout the weather. Some real nice rides, Jimmy tdi car looks even nicer up close,cant wait see it with the rear springs on

What was the turnout like today? Decided against it in the bad weather and was intending to double it up as a day out at the play area for the little one.