Unluckiest C8 A6?

Paul Duckworth

Reaction score
About 6 weeks ago, someone decided they didn't need mirrors and reversed into my car, creasing the rear quarter and scraping the bumper. He left a note and I got it on CCTV so all good in that respect.

Cost £3200 for the repairs and £3400 for the hire car :hororr:

On Sunday, some guy in a very nice Sepang Blue Black Edition C7 S6 drove into the back of me in traffic (apparently one of the reasons was that he was thinking about the fact I had the new model). Nice guy, held his hands up, etc.

Split bumper, big tailgate dent, valence cracked, etc. No idea on cost for this yet but it looks worse than before.

Anyone broken their new A6 more than me, please come forward - it might make me feel slightly better :welcoming:

Blimey what rotten luck, however remind me never to ride in your A6...

Reactions: Whimsy
C8's a good looking car, it must have been 'magnetic attraction....'

(runs and hides...!)

In sincerity tough break.

Wow, really bad luck! And there was me being annoyed with a scuff on the bumper after leaving my car in the Tesco car park!
Hope it gets sorted quickly for you...

Hopefully will be sorted soon - 3rd parties insurer (Aviva) seem to be on it.

Will also get a half decent hire car (I had an A6 50 TDI last time)

It’s Glacier White BTW

Reactions: cuke2u
Wow, you've had a bad time Paul, hope everything is sorted to your satisfaction very soon.

About 6 weeks ago, someone decided they didn't need mirrors and reversed into my car, creasing the rear quarter and scraping the bumper. He left a note and I got it on CCTV so all good in that respect.

Cost £3200 for the repairs and £3400 for the hire car :hororr:

On Sunday, some guy in a very nice Sepang Blue Black Edition C7 S6 drove into the back of me in traffic (apparently one of the reasons was that he was thinking about the fact I had the new model). Nice guy, held his hands up, etc.

Split bumper, big tailgate dent, valence cracked, etc. No idea on cost for this yet but it looks worse than before.

Anyone broken their new A6 more than me, please come forward - it might make me feel slightly better :welcoming:
I worry about that all the time, honestly I do. I drive past a banger garage near me, no car over £3000. Seriously thinking of getting a banger next time.