1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unluckiest C8 A6?

Paul Duckworth May 22, 2019

1. Paul Duckworth

Paul Duckworth New Member

About 6 weeks ago, someone decided they didn't need mirrors and reversed into my car, creasing the rear quarter and scraping the bumper. He left a note and I got it on CCTV so all good in that respect.

Cost £3200 for the repairs and £3400 for the hire car :hororr:

On Sunday, some guy in a very nice Sepang Blue Black Edition C7 S6 drove into the back of me in traffic (apparently one of the reasons was that he was thinking about the fact I had the new model). Nice guy, held his hands up, etc.

Split bumper, big tailgate dent, valence cracked, etc. No idea on cost for this yet but it looks worse than before.

Anyone broken their new A6 more than me, please come forward - it might make me feel slightly better :welcoming:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Blimey what rotten luck, however remind me never to ride in your A6...

Whimsy likes this.
  4. Paul Duckworth

Lol, I'm a little worried myself :welcoming:

cuke2u likes this.
  5. ascr

ascr New Member

C8's a good looking car, it must have been 'magnetic attraction....'

(runs and hides...!)

In sincerity tough break.

6. DotNetDude

DotNetDude Active Member TDi Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Wow, really bad luck! And there was me being annoyed with a scuff on the bumper after leaving my car in the Tesco car park!
    Hope it gets sorted quickly for you...

7. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

What colour is your car ?

8. Paul Duckworth

Hopefully will be sorted soon - 3rd parties insurer (Aviva) seem to be on it.

Will also get a half decent hire car (I had an A6 50 TDI last time)

It’s Glacier White BTW

cuke2u likes this.
  9. DaveW

DaveW Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Wow, you've had a bad time Paul, hope everything is sorted to your satisfaction very soon.