Unknown A7 bitdi mod

sickboy10

Reaction score
I've been sold a 3.0 bitdi 2014 A7 by Audi in December. While having some work done at audi they have just told me the car is chipped.

I don't know when or by who or what was done. Audi can't tell me but have offered to put it on a dyno to compare with stock figures. Will this help or will this compare quoted factory BHP at the flywheel with measured bhp at the wheels.

I've never modified anything before and hadn't planned to so completely lost with what to do.

Any suggestions please?

So, Audi sold you a car but did not mention (fogot?) it was tuned. So much for their 149 Exacting checks to pass.

If your pi$$ed that you've been sold something that you're now not happy with, I'd kick up a stink as effectively you've been driving around with invalid insurance. Surely they should have carried this out during their checks, how else do they detect and assign TD1's.

Or, maybe they can put you in touch with the previous owner?

I've been sold a 3.0 bitdi 2014 A7 by Audi in December. While having some work done at audi they have just told me the car is chipped.

I don't know when or by who or what was done. Audi can't tell me but have offered to put it on a dyno to compare with stock figures. Will this help or will this compare quoted factory BHP at the flywheel with measured bhp at the wheels.

I've never modified anything before and hadn't planned to so completely lost with what to do.

Any suggestions please?

Any news on this mate??