Under seat storage door

sliced

Drive safe, stay alive.
Reaction score
hi, just wondering is the underseat storage doors the same for 3dr and 5dr a3s, and also is there a difference between the driver side one and the passanger side one?

so there are various numbers depending on the colour of the plastics around your seat...

For the A3 it lists that the under seat storage is 1 part number for both sides... On the A5 seats that i have its different part numbers for driver and passenger
8P0881581 4PK - Soul Black - around £45 each

yes it needs the bolts and nuts, the seats just have a hole where its meant to attach to and you won't be able to do so without the speed nut and bolt

yes it needs the bolts and nuts, the seats just have a hole where its meant to attach to and you won't be able to do so without the speed nut and bolt

Cheers dude - i thought something was missing ... arrgh!

Oh man!!! I got the storage tray and screws yesterday for £5 but forgot to get the speed nuts!!! Can you get these separately??

For the A3 it lists that the under seat storage is 1 part number for both sides...
8P0881581 4PK - Soul Black - around £45 each

thanks mate, i'm really keen to get these purcahsed but trying to work out the best place to get them from here in australia...

i might have a chat with my friendly audi parts guy to see how expensive they are unless there are better prices available over the net...