Fixed Unable to search posts.

nothingness

Reaction score
Unable to find postings, unable to search threads or comments. Everything errors with this no matter if logged in or not:

Audi-Sport.net - Error
The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

Unable to find postings, unable to search threads or comments. Everything errors with this no matter if logged in or not:

Audi-Sport.net - Error

Yep - am getting the same issue

It appears to be broken. We will look into it.

To add to this, don't seem to be able to search for posts in the A4 B9 forum - it just returns no results (but no errors) even when using terms which I know should give results. A3 8V forum seems to be searchable without any issues.

did this fix manage to somehow delete all post history from Jan 1st 2017 to Oct 15th 2016?? because there is a massive hole in my post history

did this fix manage to somehow delete all post history from Jan 1st 2017 to Oct 15th 2016?? because there is a massive hole in my post history
We will look into it Alex. :)

Reactions: Alex C
I have the same hole in my post history however it's 3rd Jan 2016. You are doing well to be posting in 2017 how have you done that ???

Reactions: Ghost, Sandra and Alex C
Check out your post history now please Alex.

Reactions: Alex C

Audi-Sport.net - Error
Can you try now please:)

Hi Sandra. Please can you check this for me as well, as I seem to be getting the same error message.
Hi mike, I will check it out. Can you clear your cookies while I do so. Thanks ;)