Unable to post a thread

Andy McT

Reaction score
new member but am unable to post a thread can you give me some pointers please

Reactions: Jedi Black and GAS MONKEY
Welcome to audi-sport.net @Andy McT all new members have the same, goes away when you post in welcome section after your account is confirmed. The system will have asked you for key information and you will have missed something so it puts it into my inbox to be checked, and at the weekend I have personal things to do so I not always online.

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Hello,

I'm a new member and cant seem to post up and add can only reply do you know why this is?

Hello,

I'm a new member and cant seem to post up and add can only reply do you know why this is?
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. You are able to post thread. Try again Sean

Welcome to audi-sport.net @Andy McT all new members have the same, goes away when you post in welcome section after your account is confirmed. The system will have asked you for key information and you will have missed something so it puts it into my inbox to be checked, and at the weekend I have personal things to do so I not always online.
Hey, also kinda new here, was just wondering how do you send a DM to someone? I dont know if i missed it somewhere in guidelines or what, but i cannot find the button for it.

Hey, also kinda new here, was just wondering how do you send a DM to someone? I dont know if i missed it somewhere in guidelines or what, but i cannot find the button for it.
You can click on a members name, start conversation or.go to top right of the forum page, you will see inbox, click, box opens. Add recipient, give message a title, message in large box, then click start conversation

You can click on a members name, start conversation or.go to top right of the forum page, you will see inbox, click, box opens. Add recipient, give message a title, message in large box, then click start conversation
I have none of those options available. In Inbox i can just see the list of messages (which is empty) and no option to start new conversation.

I have none of those options available. In Inbox i can just see the list of messages (which is empty) and no option to start new conversation.
Ok I will take a look