1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Ultimate retro cool

Phil Angel Nov 28, 2018

1. Phil Angel

Phil Angel Active Member Sportback TFSI Owners Group Team Shiraz Red Audi A3 Manual

Don't think there has ever been anything as good looking from a mainstream manufacturer.....my ultimate cool !!!!!! hr-suspension-e9-bmw-csi-title.jpg

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Seanchadwick2k3

Seanchadwick2k3 Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition S-line owners group Audi A6 Le Mans Edition

Very nice! I bet those chrome bits are actual metal too and not some crappy coated plastic!

There is a Daimler coupe locked up in my name garage that hasn't moved in about 20 years now. Hoping to get my hands on that one day.

4. Phil Angel

Phil Angel Active Member Sportback TFSI Owners Group Team Shiraz Red Audi A3 Manual

Yep.... real metal ....non of your cheapo plastic here !!!! And a beautiful 3 litre straight 6 engine to get you around.

5. andy.h

andy.h Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Tango S-line owners group Black Edition S tronic Q2 owners group DSG

Hi Phil, my grandfather had a BMW 3.0CS, I loved that car but I was only 17 so quite sensibly I only had a few shots in it, never on my own. One of his friends had a BMW 3.0CSL (the lightweight homologation model), dread to think what that would be worth now.

Cheers Andy

6. Phil Angel

Hi andy....your grandfather was a lucky man with great taste in cars.....as for the value of a good 3.0csl.....on classic trader there are some going for more than £220,000......

andy.h likes this.
  7. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

IMG_20181111_115933.jpg

Bishop187, Audi Bairn and andy.h like this.