Ultimate Northwest Car Cruise Meet 5, Sunday 31st Aug

Are we all still up for thia and all okay on the meet up location ???

@P40ULW
@Mistress-Mk1TT
@ruffrida

If you are bringing anyone please put there name down on here so we can get to know names

I will be coming with me and my GF Lucy (no smoke without fire)
Wigandil+mate will be there aswel, B7avant and 4motion golf fresh from Edirion38 lol

Reactions: antowens
i think its daft to be honest if there is thismuch interest in the meet why doesnt he make it into a proper show like unpahsed did

Well the first 3 times he did this it was fine but b&q have now put gates up so we've lost the 3 big connecting car parks, the last one the car park wasn't big enough I thought, but will see what this one brings

Well ye but if there is a genuine interest in this as its been on 3 times why not make a show would be great

Ye any mistress you okay with the meet up and so on know were it is got i plumbed in the sat nav ready to go ?

Looks like its just me an you @P40ULW my brothers coming up in his golf so suppose that will boost our mini meet up hahaha

Reactions: P40ULW
Stickers applied :)

IMG 20140831 131132
IMG 20140831 131722

Reactions: Sandra
Stickers look ace Sarah x

Reactions: Mistress-Mk1TT
Have you been pulled over your reg ? I want to take mine of the front bumper when i get my honeycomb but cba with the hassle if the police

My plate has been off for about 8 months and I have been pulled for it but only 4 times lol I don't get a lot of hassle for it at all

Yes Ant. Link in my signature. :) x

I am having one of the days Sandra

Okay thanks will have a mooch

Might get a lanyard aswell with Northwest Regional Rep for shows hahahaha only kidding

Reactions: Sandra
Yeah I've only been told that I should put it back on as legally it needs to be on the front of the car, never had a ticket or anything for it

Reactions: antowens
I am having one of the days Sandra

Okay thanks will have a mooch

Might get a lanyard aswell with Northwest Regional Rep for shows hahahaha only kidding

Lmao at regional lanyard. :) x

See that welsh charm does work ;)

Or more the fact of 'it's fell off today' and 'oh I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't drive without a plate' and the 'I'm actually on my way to get it put back on now'

They seem to work ;) haha

Might wear my hoody with this on the back tonight :p lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140831_151422.jpg
    IMG_20140831_151422.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 197
I'm hoping to come along later on, but it's risky business as I can't make it until like 7ish when god knows what'll be happening.

Good to meet Ant & Paul tonight. Another quality cruise.

Attachments

• IMG_20140831_190646.jpg
    IMG_20140831_190646.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
Reactions: P40ULW
And just to say Paul, as much as I grieved u about ya quashed s3, it's very very nice. Truly jelous lol

Reactions: antowens and P40ULW