Ultimate Dubs

Awesome day!!! good crack all round LOL good to put faces to cars and names, finally. and yes I'm soooo glad the show season is finally here many more weekends spent running up and down the country, viewing some tidy cars, any one goin to modified nationals at the end of may???

Still can't believe dips missed my car in the que LOL.

LOL Sorry chris i cant belive i missed it as well damn must be a sign of me ageing lol. it was nice metting you justin, chris and your wife and lil girl hope you all had a gud time. i enjoyed it was a bit knackerd! i did see your car parked up after chris in the focus d.i.y car park looked nice seeing it for real. wanted to see your car justin i seen it as i drove by. i had to cut in the que as i was dieing to use the toilet lol. top weekend we should all get together at another meet would like to see more audi's though. ricks did u end up going? rang you yday i seen your cousins vw polo outside on show. biglockie would you be able to pm me sum turbo links as mine spools up making an odd noise but it does seem to run more better lol. 2 much expense at the moment to fix my front end spoiler temp sensor and my worst fear the turbo! take care all !

Biglockie I believe you parked next to me in the carpark!! Nice looking car mate.

Ah that was your fella!!!

had a little look round it liked it,very tidy!!!
First time I've seen the colour properly, and I love it!!!

Sorry about that Dips, had to shoot off, mates little 'un wasn't too good and his Mum couldn't get him settled (typical eh?!). Defo up for another meet somewhere though.I agree with you Biglockie, madkebab's car looked stunning - I love Noggy blue. Then again, I wouldn't say no to yours either!

It wasn't looking its best mate, could have done with a wash n polish but didnt have the time. Hopefully I will get a few more bits sorted before the main events later in the year.

Was a quality show loads more Audi's than I had expected.

Biglockie said:
Ah that was your fella!!!

had a little look round it liked it,very tidy!!!
First time I've seen the colour properly, and I love it!!!

I liked your s4 avant madkebab i was looking at your car when we was in my a4 in the que to get in also checked your car out as well when i was looking at chris yellow avant top motors lads gotto to see your car in detail next time justin. Its kool justin as long as your mates kid was ok nothing serious thats good to hear. Just inspected the extent of my bumper damage looks quite bad specially in the arch where it screws into looks like its snapped both side but in just thinking if its suppose to be like that. Would you guys be able to do me a big fav with b5 a4s would you be able to check the arch plz thanx a million! :search:

Was an awesome show and as said before as some very very nice cars on show, anyone see mine on show?

Bridger said:
Was an awesome show and as said before as some very very nice cars on show, anyone see mine on show?

Got some pics of yours fella, my missus fell in love with it as soon as she seen it, think Im gonna have to fork out for an S3 shortly LOL

Dips, what exactly do you want to know about the bumper fixings? I'll get some pics of mine if need be. We'll be able to meet up again soon enough - think Billybravo and Biglockie are in the process of sorting summat in the NW as we speak. Mate's sprog is back to normal now cheers.

Bridger - I did see yours but didn't get a pic unfortunately, sorry fella! Looked good though!!

Hi guys, sound like it was a good day, i wasnt able to make it as i was on holiday. Is there any date's for forthcoming shows?

I went in my mate`s S3. I saw BigLockie in the traffic waiting to get in and we also saw a black A4 with audi-sport.net stickers in the rear windows. Cheers cuz u let us in front of u. Pretty good show, some nice Audi`s on the Grounded stand, TT and A4 Cab both on air

no probs mate that was me thought id give u guys way as u had a quicker motor then me lol, your mates s3 looked sweet! good turn out you comeing to gti international? the weather was also good! wat u driving in lowride?

I did have an A4 dropped 3` on A8`s, now I have a 20VT Passat Wagon. Might be on show at VW Players on Sept 30th if I get my finger out...