Ultimate Dubs

might have to go, it aint 2 far from leicester u going big lockie? bit of a trek for you mate.

I am
went dubfreeze last year so doing this one this year

we're thinkon of goin, this year it'l be my first trip to ny dub show, not long owned the audi.

wicked, my mates polo g40 might be on show if its dun but my other mates mk 2 gti will be on show lookin foward 2 it!

DIPS_A4 said:
might have to go, it aint 2 far from leicester u going big lockie? bit of a trek for you mate.

I know its but when you live where we live you dint mind travelling cause there is nothing here LOL

Biglockie said:
I know its but when you live where we live you dint mind travelling cause there is nothing here LOL

nothing aint 2 far man specially in a audi it will be a comfortable ride! it will be good 2 see a few of us audi sport memebers there, big lockie i wanna see your car for real.

DIPS_A4 said:
nothing aint 2 far man specially in a audi it will be a comfortable ride! it will be good 2 see a few of us audi sport memebers there, big lockie i wanna see your car for real.

LOL no problem mate it wont be finished by then the paint work needs to tidyied up before the summer season starts, that'll be the end of march the work starts.

we should arrange an unoffical meet

So how many of us are actually goin then?

chris

*A3 Girlii* said:
dips, nice one got a pic of the cars ur going with...... whos stand they on ??

No aint got no update pics of the cars they both on edition 38, nilz(mk2 gti) and dipesh(polo g40)<<<< his car aint gunno be ready so only 1 car on show.

voorhees You can be on the top and in bold :)
chris
dips_a4
rickparmar
a3 girlii

voorhees said:
ahem...I said I'M GOING

Sorry man how rude of me!:keule:
revised version as ricks stated:

Vorhees
chris
dips_a4
rickparmar
a3 girlii

Count me in too...

Vorhees
chris
dips_a4
rickparmar
a3 girlii
joost

Pimpster + 2 more cars
Vorhees
chris
dips_a4
rickparmar
a3 girlii
joost

This is mine...
Front.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/jooster1975/front.jpg

Ill be going to this one, should have my new wheels by then.

Pimpster + 2 more cars
Vorhees
chris
dips_a4
rickparmar
a3 girlii
joost
Jaywoo_a3

pic of my car is in my sig,

nice motor a3 girlii, my pic is in my gallery 2 lazy to put 1 up. lol. also in my avatar window as well. my bro is coming with his occy vrs and my mate in his golf tdi mk5 and also a mate with a bmw 320d i told him not 2 bring it 2 a vag show he dont listen lol.

Hmm so there are a lot of you going then.
The above is the mk 4 anniversary.. But it&#8217;s the 9.5J wheels that attract the attention he he

see u all there

*A3 Girlii* said:
Hmm so there are a lot of you going then.
The above is the mk 4 anniversary.. But it’s the 9.5J wheels that attract the attention he he

see u all there

Do you park that up in Barnet by the Art shop?? I see a Golf with those wheels all the time parked up there!!

I have seen that about have to keep my eyes peel'd and I'll give you a wave!

*A3 Girlii* said:
Hehe
But your be waving at my bf he drives it hehe
Lol
Ohhhhh soo does your mum play at the tennis club??

Sound like a posh area LOL

silver if your come to ultimate dubs, am sure you can see her there ;)