Ultimate Dubs - March 12th -13th 2011

im all clean ready for the drive tomorrow. Probably be filthy by the time i get there. Were aiming for the services about 7.

20110312_013.jpg

oh hang on which side of the services?

or is it one of those only on one side kinds?

The one which heads that way........lol i think!

Hang on i will google it..............

West i think!! If you are coming from the M6 then you will make your way to the M54 same as me!

PS - Cleaned mine as well early and then it rained 10 minutes later!

lol better get the micro fibre cloth out in the morning then :p

cool cheers ill just go as normal then :D

cya in the morn

My tickets arrived last week. Will save us queing. Not gonna be getting there as early as you chaps, but will be there none the less!

A3's got its Summer Shoes on, cleaned, sealed, and only half waxed before the heavens opened....Sod's Law.

Catch you boys tomorrow!

Really good shows, i recognized quite a few cars!

i saw a couple of A3s inside, Which i have seen on the forum all looked really smart.

wish i never went i decided to keep the car so many ideas and time to forget about the 330d but at least the misses realised i gotta have new wheels

Haha my mate just said im selling the MKV R32 and going for an S3.

i said as soon as left, im going for some rims, a drop and a remap LOL

Yea dude i have a quite a few where would be the best place to post them as i dont want to flood the wrong thread with pictures lol

Yea dude i have a quite a few where would be the best place to post them as i dont want to flood the wrong thread with pictures lol
This thread would be best unless you want to start a new thread 'Ultimate Dubs 2011 picture thread'

Haha my mate just said im selling the MKV R32 and going for an S3.

i said as soon as left, im going for some rims, a drop and a remap LOL
could be a bad show for the bank balance a drop and rims is on the cards and a touch of carbon and tint
my missus wants to pimp her aygo very slow aswell i said turn it upside down and paint it yellow and call it a skip lol