Ultimate Dubs - March 12th -13th 2011

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
Is anybody going to / or interested in going to Ultimate Dubs in March?

The weblink is www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

It is near Birmingham and normally one of the first major shows to get the season kicked off!

I will be going and was just wondering if anyone else will be?

My car is inside, so yes, I'll be going

Everywhere I go "your there" !!

Did you book your place through the website or through connections?

Hope you do well mate - those wheels always stand out!

Best wishes

Chris

cars inside so am there.
Hotel is usually a good night on the saturday night.

i should be going, emailed my info over awaiting invite to indoors, been a while though :(

Hiya pals, im goin too ;)
Im afraid its too late for indoor club stand (expiry date for application forms passed with 31 december)
There is another option to think about - outside stand ;)

You still have some time for it, cos closing date is 31 january i think.
regards,

Last edited:
If there is nothing official for ASN to be there i dont mind sorting something out - we could meet up beforehand and go together??

Your thoughts please?!

Come on then guys! And girls! We can arrange a meeting time and place closer to the event itself - copy and paste the list below and add your details if you want to come!

1) CHRIS555 Audi A4 Convertible B6 Quattro

yeh why not!

2) Scott 8P A3
3) Benskin A3 8P
4) DaveA3 - A3 8L

Cant really say yet, pretty sure I will be there, but will probably have to say closer to the time.

Something worth noting - if you are planning on attending this show and enjoy Formula One - then unfortunately this show is the same date as the first Formula One of the year! (Great planning there!)

2) Scott 8P A3
3) Benskin A3 8P
4) DaveA3 - A3 8L
5) DenimS3-S3 8L

Does anyone know if they have a bar (with a tele for the F1)?

2) Scott 8P A3
3) Benskin A3 8P
4) DaveA3 - A3 8L
5) DenimS3-S3 8L
6) Triple.O.G-B7 A4

Does anyone know if they have a bar (with a tele for the F1)?

Nooooo I hope not, I'm planning on not finding out the result and watching the race when I get back!

2) Scott 8P A3
3) Benskin A3 8P
4) DaveA3 - A3 8L
5) DenimS3-S3 8L
6) Triple.O.G-B7 A4
7) Lee_Malone

everyone add a link to here in ur sig. will get more numbers then

think weve missed the outdoor stand application now

Yep, your right - I enquired and we have not had enough interest unfortunately - plus they wanted payment and photos of the cars up front?!

I would suggest that for anyone on here attending we all meet up at a neutral place nearby and go along together.....

yeh may aswell have a mini meet then just go have a look around etc
you do realise the show is only on the 13th??? as you have 12th+13th on your sig? the 12th is setup day so not open to public

just copied the title of the thread lol

Can't see why they don't run it over the 2 days to be honest! Can't remember if I said it to you or not Davem but happy new year, hope your well mate!

Can't see why they don't run it over the 2 days to be honest! Can't remember if I said it to you or not Davem but happy new year, hope your well mate!

yeh seems a bit silly. Not sure mate cant remember but yeh you too mate! hope its been good so far :)

Yeah all good mate, got married in the snow on Christmas Eve!

Have you seen this thread below - i'm going and it's only up the road from you:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smaller-local-events/110078-local-meet-ups-midlands.html#post1178977

ahh lovely big congrats mate. ill check out the link

edit: bit too far for an in the week meet mate. By the time i go gym and have dinner etc itll be 6 get there for 7-7.30 will only have an hour or so before i have to come back lol

Last edited:
ahh lovely big congrats mate. ill check out the link

edit: bit too far for an in the week meet mate. By the time i go gym and have dinner etc itll be 6 get there for 7-7.30 will only have an hour or so before i have to come back lol

LaZZZZZy git!

Due to the situation in Bahrain the F1 season opener is cancelled - makes the day much easier for me!