Ultimate Dubs 2014 - Anyone on here going??

Adam P

Reaction score
yep i should be going up with a few people from cardiff, i should hopefully have my grid drifts by then too :p

Reactions: Adam P
yep i should be going up with a few people from cardiff, i should hopefully have my grid drifts by then too :p

Great, would be good to meet some faces off the forum. Very nice! looking at your picture your current wheels look nice too!

i do like them but in love with rota grid drifts, yeh it would be nice to meet a few more of the members off here :)

The rotas are a lovely wheel, have seen a couple of pics of s3s with them on and i must say they do look smart.

I'm hoping that i get the car all finished for then, hotel and everything is already booked so it best be lol

will be travelling with a few others from the newcastle area :)

Thanks a lot I'm trying to sort out a cheap room

Thanks a lot I'm trying to sort out a cheap room

yeah it just keeps going up and up in price at the moment mate, if you book the premier flexible you can just pay for it when you get their instead of straight away :)

O really ok ill look into it
Is there camping available at the show do you know

yeah that is what we have done, means can save small amounts out of a couple pay days instead of 1 big chunk lol

na their is no camping mate, sorry

Just booked into Birmingham City East premier, going out in the city for the night haha

Think were just going to head up for the sunday! leave early and i think we may meet up with the vw r32 and vr6 lads on route. Should be a decent drive up for us. :s3addict:

Reactions: Airs
I got the confirmation email for the tickets being dispatched today. If there is enough of us i think we should try and sort a meet, put faces to forum names etc. See what people think....

I am very keen for this! Think I will be joining rob in his car though as mine will still be off of the road

I am very keen for this! Think I will be joining rob in his car though as mine will still be off of the road

I am away now 1-8 march but if I am back in time we can still go.

I got the confirmation email for the tickets being dispatched today. If there is enough of us i think we should try and sort a meet, put faces to forum names etc. See what people think....

Great idea.

How about a meet on the Saturday night at the The Severn Gorge carvery, it is not far from the international centre. The website is Taverners Telford - The Severn Gorge - Telford.

Or the bar at the holiday inn, lol.

Great idea.

How about a meet on the Saturday night at the The Severn Gorge carvery, it is not far from the international centre. The website is Taverners Telford - The Severn Gorge - Telford.

Or the bar at the holiday inn, lol.

That sounds good however we are traveling up on the sunday am, unfortunately have plans on the saturday evening.
Maybe we could all meet at the event somewhere?

not going to have my grids on by then :( im up for meeting at the show :icon_thumright:

Not sure what everyone else is doing, but me and Nick are heading up on the Sunday, even tho my s3 has died (not for long)

I will be going up in convoy with a few people from cardiff on the sunday morning nice and early 5 am start for us :)