Ultimate Dubs 2012 (West midlands) Sunday 11th march

They're here guys ;)
64326_10150720022945152_561390151_11486425_1889049580_n.jpg

I've also got this one too tho.

424850_10150720033810152_561390151_11486443_1262836032_n.jpg

steve

Reactions: tyrrelll
Sweet look cool just seen them on FB. :) can't wait now. Centre caps to be re-wrapped tomorrow and new Audi stickers for them too cut tonight. Nearly there only 6 more sleeps

I'm unsure on what to wrap on my car, only thing is the gear stick surround at the moment.
Don't want to go overboard but i want to try something different.

Think my S3 centre caps would look strange wrapped? My wheels are in poor condition & need them refurbed eventually.

Steve

I have just refurbed mine last week. Wrapped just the bit inside the centre cap where it normally had the grey bit with the logo. Done the door blades and front/rear bumper inserts and left it at that. Not done anything inside. Looks ok I think especially with the car being black and I am not keen on the original grey finish.

I may just keep mine as it is, Then just detail it. I might have a look into doing around the fogs but i'm unsure yet. I spose i best make up my mind soon tho lol, Not that long left.

Not looking forward to stripping it all back and polishing it as it takes a while to seal and let the wax cure lol.

steve

Doing the front bit was a ***** to be honest. Not too happy with it might have to have another go or get a pro to do it lol. Tell me about jack if time I got Friday for paintwork and Saturday fir detailing

I'm in the same boat mate, Have to do other bits in-between aswell lol! Thursday when i get home its going under a cover lol.
Prob strip all the layers down Thursday, get it covered up.. Clean and dry it Friday get the rotary out. Wax it, buff off.

Leave over night then wash again then a final layer of wax then hit the inside making sure the little specs of dust are gone, Then bang a fresh new California scent in & jobs a good'un lol. Then on Sunday when i get there its a once over with Optimum no rinse lol.

Nah we don't mate, I've done this off my own back for you guys & have not been supported in the stand by audi-sport at all.
I was thinking maybe we could print our own off on A4 paper to put on our dash or something? I can try make a mock one up then send u the full file so u can all print your own maybe?

cheers
steve

Don't think I'll be there for 7:30 but will get there before they close the gates (9)! Only problem taking your miss's to a car show. Getting her lazy *** out of her pit early enough to get there with out makeup all over my seats

I'm bringing the mrs and three year old lol. Out of bed at half five gonns be fun after a party we got sat night lol. If I had thought about banner earlier would sort one. My dad is a sign maker. Bit short notice now but will see what I can do ;)

Don't think I'll be there for 7:30 but will get there before they close the gates (9)! Only problem taking your miss's to a car show. Getting her lazy *** out of her pit early enough to get there with out makeup all over my seats
Lol, that's why im leaving my misses at home till later on when she comes up, She did buy my tickets tho bless her;)

& APAutomotive, Ive seen u around a few times. Am i correct saying ur related to nath?

Tanjaz would be great if u could get one sorted out.. I tried to carbon wrap my centre caps earlier but they looked abit OTT so i ripped em off lol.

Have done the car today, still not perfect but I just physically don't have the time. It should be good enough for the day anyway.

Lol, that's why im leaving my misses at home till later on when she comes up, She did buy my tickets tho bless her;)

& APAutomotive, Ive seen u around a few times. Am i correct saying ur related to nath?

Tanjaz would be great if u could get one sorted out.. I tried to carbon wrap my centre caps earlier but they looked abit OTT so i ripped em off lol.

Yes Steven, Nath is a relation.

If you need anything anytime, just give us a buzz mate :icon_thumright:

Will take your show pass of ya steve if you don't like the spot lol the bee is ready to go quick detail saturday night at the hotel then ready for the morning nice and early

Will take your show pass of ya steve if you don't like the spot lol the bee is ready to go quick detail saturday night at the hotel then ready for the morning nice and early

It's just i think it would be better to stay on the stand with u guys, than have my car in the middle of a bunch of random people that i cant talk to, First stop.. Samco for keyrings;) aha

Well the wheels are on and the car is clean! Im knackered now but looking forward to the haters tomorrow

im all washed and waxed. well happy and yer...tired now after the 14mile trial ride yesterday then cleaned 3 cars today!!

Thanks for sorting today Steve was good to meet some of you. Had a good time some nice motors there.
Cheers Jared and Tanya

It's no problem, Thanks to everyone for the great turnout!
Was good to meet all of u and have a bit of a chat with u all.
We will have to add each-other on Facebook "whoever hasn't already".

I will try setup again for next year if you are all up for it again, I'll upload the pictures tomorrow when i get around to it.

Cheers,
steve:icon_thumright:

Reactions: bigblokey0
Cheers for setting up the stand ste was good day out and nice to meet some of you off ere

I did see you guys in your cars waiting to park but was already in the que, then saw you parked not far from my car in the main car park but could spot any one! Was s great show, think me and mates are going dubs mania!

It was added show area that we was in, was abit hidden to be honest wasn't very happy with the spot. but didn't want to ditch the A-S people for my show & shine pass. I'll be at Dubs mania, Setting up a club stand again.

There isn't a small amount at this show so all are welcome. The more the merrier just don't punish me if i forget your name, Was hard enough remembering 5 lol!

Steve

yeh we were behind the mkIv's stand think the mk2 golf lot where next to us.

I'll put some photos up in a bit

correction I aint got the time to edit regs at the mo