Ultimate Dubs 2010 Pic thread

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Reaction score
Sorry for the random pictures got myself a new camera and still getting used to it!

My car friday after a quick clean!

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

Last edited:
Great picture Matt! Great stuff! Make sure you bring that camera with you at spring festival:icon_thumright:

Great pics there - great show, and as many interesting cars in the car park as there was inside........

Don't think I'm gonna post any photos - you've done them all!

Talking of *****, did anyone see that blonde piece in jeans and a tight white top? If so did you get any photos? She looked well bored following her bf about!

Some excellent pics there mate, that lambo-golf looks good...

That A4 with the L44 MOD plate, i saw earlier on today in Brum, looks REALLY good!!

Thanks for putting the pics up, its as if I was there :)

car park was good, saw a corrado vr6 i used to own 6 years ago still going strong! not as nice as when i had it though!

Great pics mate. Was a fantastic weekend.

..no snaps of mine when you were out in the club stands!? :(

heeey! :$

heh, yeah.. thats the one. Felt a bit out of place to be honest on a club stand! Hey-ho.

Good pics. Will have mine up later.

Some great pics mate,yeah the akoya a3 was matt andrews but now my girlfriends daily,although bentleys will be coming off,
Since we had it,1st thing was bentleys,then coilovers,then back lights s3 vents,then new sline rear bumper with s3 diffuser and pretty much
full paint job as it was all different colours and a few other bits
so not bad in the months we've had it,The rs4 with cream bmw fitment ch's and cream ploes is mine ;0)

the MTM b5 next to the A3, evocos?! Stunning. If you're ever over Nottingham way, be SURE to PM me! ;)

A few of mine.. (mainly club shots..)

DSC01866wd.jpg

DSC01877wd.jpg

DSC01921wd.jpg

DSC01928wd.jpg

DSC01931wd.jpg

DSC01946wd.jpg
DSC01949wd.jpg

DSC01998wd.jpg
DSC01955wd.jpg

DSC01956wd.jpg

DSC01989wd.jpg

DSC01999wd.jpg

DSC01973wd.jpg

DSC02015wd.jpg

DSC02017wd.jpg

DSC02045wd.jpg
DSC02021wd.jpg

DSC02036wd.jpg

DSC02035wd.jpg

DSC02064wd.jpg
DSC02029wd.jpg

DSC02051wd.jpg

DSC02052wd.jpg

OEMwd.jpg

Cheers Jimmeh
yep thats the rs4 mate,thanks for the kind words.
If you see me at any of the shows come and say hello :icon_thumright:

Some great pics mate,yeah the akoya a3 was matt andrews but now my girlfriends daily,although bentleys will be coming off,
Since we had it,1st thing was bentleys,then coilovers,then back lights s3 vents,then new sline rear bumper with s3 diffuser and pretty much
so not bad in the months we've had it,The rs4 with cream bmw fitment ch's and cream ploes is mine ;0)

Both cars are looking stunning m8.

You must be very busy keeping them tip top ~:)

Thanks Scottie,i have hardly had a life these last few weeks getting them both ready
but fortunately it all came together in the end.
So time for a bit of a chill ;)

Awesome shots!! Dont spose you snapped any of a Grey Audi A6 Avant? I got it inside in the middle hall which was cool :)

I saw your car up there Luke, and I also saw it last night at about 6pm queueing through Sandford from Wareham.

I spotted this Luke, too. What wheels are they on it? Looked very well! Am I right in thinking it was stickered up with REVO kit?!

some awsome looking cars here cant wait to get out this show season

I saw your car up there Luke, and I also saw it last night at about 6pm queueing through Sandford from Wareham.

Hi.
Yeah thats right. Was a ****** nightmare all that traffic!! haha. I didnt realise you were local, we are holding a meeting at the Halfway Inn at Norden, this Sunday at 12:00 noon if your are up for popping along?

I spotted this Luke, too. What wheels are they on it? Looked very well! Am I right in thinking it was stickered up with REVO kit?!

Hello.
Thank you
Yes thats right. Stickered it up for favours to local companies etc but will be taking them all off soon to have a better smoother look :)
The wheels are Keskin KT5's, 18x9.5 and 18x8.5

Awesome shots!! Dont spose you snapped any of a Grey Audi A6 Avant? I got it inside in the middle hall which was cool :)

Alright mate if you go on flickr and type ultimate dubs 2010 there are loads of pics,i'm sure ther were some of yours :icon_thumright:

Jules

Here's a few random one's I took on the day:

UD008.jpg

UD011.jpg

UD018.jpg

UD036.jpg

UD043.jpg

UD047.jpg

UD086.jpg

UD100.jpg

UD121.jpg

UD144.jpg

aUD029.jpg

aUD050.jpg

UD159.jpg

aUD017.jpg

aUD037.jpg

aUD118.jpg

aUD120.jpg

And the car of the show.....
UD125.jpg

Hi there. gotta say, i loved your a3 at UD. I'm starting to look for ways to change mine, and saw yours and loved it! i've had a thing about bentley gtc's for a while, but it was mainly the front end that caught my eye. what model is it off? i've been wondering if i can fit the same grill to mine, but just noticed the bumpers are different too so im not sure now. (i have a '05 plate 3.2 s-line) need to do some research and ask questions i think.