Ultimate Dubs 2009 - Telford

ozzit

Reaction score
We would like to invite you to the 'Ultimate Dubs 2009'.

Bringing together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi & Seat Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)
The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 4th year is to be held on Sunday 8th March 2009 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the top traders.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors
happy.The show will feature the following attractions:-

The Best VW, Audi & Seat Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)
Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies
I.C.E Demo Vehicles
The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles
Modified Commercial Display
Concour’s Showroom Display
Cars For Sale Area
Plus other side attractions
For all the latest details on the show, keep an eye out on
www.ultimate-dubs.co.ukWe hope that you will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs.

Best regards
Oz

I should be there :)

Went last year and had a good time, glad it was inside as well, as the weather that Sunday was HORRIBLE!!!

Hey Mikey, are you on a stand or just individually inside??

Aaaahhh, so how did you sort that then??

had to send pics to the orginiser and they look at them and decide if or not your worthy to show inside from that, i was accepted.

Agreed, well done!!!

OKie dokes, looks like im parking outside then ;)

Will see you there mate.

Yes Mark, it is really good, the quality and standard of the cars is outstanding!!

Defo worth a visit, and even better as its inside!!!

:cold: ya can't rely on the weather, i might pop up there

I should be up there for this, missed it for the last couple of years so gonna make the effort this time. Pity there's no club space for us.

We're meeting fendubbers at the junction of the a14/a43 in kettering at silly o'clock, thats 6.45! If anyones passing through that way at that time, which I doubt!

Cant make this now im afraid, Sis in law had a little un yesterday, so going to see my new Nephew :)

Cant make this now im afraid, Sis in law had a little un yesterday, so going to see my new Nephew :)

What flippin weirdness! I couldnt go because my sis had her baby boy on friday! Congrats man!

I went. I will try and get some pics up before the end of the day.

Ok I only took a few pics and they aren't great as I only used my phone:

I think the local authority were due any minute to collect these two .....

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

R8 front on a Scirocco anyone?

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

Some good pics there mate!!

Congrats to you too Ibzzzz...I was in your neck of the woods too :)