Ulez extension

Can't stand the guy, everyday its a new idea to charge, then next day its changed, voting him in again was & is a mistake.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

They are trying to bring that CAZ into Manchester.

It’s currently under review because it puts a lot business owners under pressure if they own a non compliant pre euro 6 vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEZ is happening across Scotland over this year. Biggest impacts seems to be diesel vehicles and not petrol. My mate is a contractor and his van is not a euro 6 compliant vehicle so he has just said I’m not taking any work inside the big cities as it’s not worthwhile. No point spending thousands buying a new van so he can do the odd jobs in the cities. Oddly enough my s3 has higher carbon output g/km than his van but mine is compliant.
not sure how this is going to affect all those independent couriers that delivers Amazon and other companies stuff. Prime may not be same day or next day.

Can't stand the guy, everyday its a new idea to charge, then next day its changed, voting him in again was & is a mistake.
I agree; I can't say we've been lucky with any of the London mayors we've had so far.

ULEZ isn't even the worst thing anymore to us Londoners now, we have absorbed those costs, and we have absorb congestion charging for years, but LTN's have made living here absolute hell.

If you can't afford to live in the plushy investment banker owned streets, all the traffic has been moved away from those areas onto the less affluent ones. So now, I wake up to a traffic jam outside of my window and sometimes an hour to get out of my street. The end of my street is 500 metres away.

Sadiq Kahn is a disgrace, and Labour controlled boroughs in London have been the worse affected by LTN's. I can't possibly vote Labour again after this, and I definitely won't become a Tory gobshite, so who knows where I will be putting my vote.