UK Meet & DPM Remap GB - Golf+ Magazine

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
This is going to take place on Sunday 5th November 2006 so if your interested in coming just for the meet or if you want to be in the Remap GB please put your name down.

The address of the meet is below...

Kingsway House
Kingsway
Team Valley Trading Estate
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HW

already remapped but Ill be popping along for a look if thats ok ?

I believe im already remapped aswell, but would like to have a look around and out some faces to names if thats cool?:)

What time is it kicking off then?

It's more then OK mate, going to try and kick it off at about 1 o'clockish! It would be great to see alot of people there regardless of if they want anything or not!

alright mate im thinking of getting a re-map very soon could you tell me what the process would be ie; is it ''plug and play''? or do u require the car on the road ie; like a live map? how much is it and what gains are expexted from a standard S3 (210bhp)

cheers
chris/.

This is confirmed for 1 o'clock on Sunday 5th November and the address is below...

Kingsway House
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 OHW

The 'Golf+' photographer will be there from 1 o'clock onwards so if you want your car in the mag get there for then! Hope to see as many of you there as possible as everyone is welcome regardless of weather it's for a remap booking, to buy something or just to show your face and most importantly i hope you enjoy the day!

Thanks!

Damian
DPM Autostyling

Hmm, photographer... looks like i gonna have to get the polish out! LoL

Just seen this post but would like to come along not been to any of the meets before quite interested in meeting afew of the people off here ?

GEt yourself along bud, should be a good afternoon and they'll be alot of people coming that don't know each other... suppose this is the way we will get to knoiw each other! :thumbsup:

Just pop over and say hi Duncan afterall we all share common interests otherwise we wouldnt be at the meet

5 cars heading down with me on Sunday sounds like its gonna be a really good turnout Damian

Just getting ready to go & find some megs & spend a few hours lavishing the car :)

im all polishd and ready to go! be gutted if it rains tonite! used zymol polish for the first time, its hard work apply (took 4 hrs to do the whole car) but its gud sh*t!! highly recomended gives an excellent shiny finish! See you guys tomorrow!!!!:arco:

All i could find locally was AutoGlym Polish (liquid).

Spent around 2 hours polishing & about 30mins or so washing the bodywork.

KEF, i hope it doesnt rain aswell!

Yep, see you tomorrow KEF :)

Just a quick reminder about the DPM Autostyling & Golf+ North East meet for tomorrow! It's going to kick off at around 12.30/1 o'clock at the address below, for any directions or requests just give us a shout. Hope to see alot of you there!

Kingsway House
Kingsway
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 0HW

Map.jpg

Damian
DPM Autostyling

Was a good turn out today.

Thanks Damian for plugging your box of tricks into my car to assess the power output!

Even if we were visited by Mr.Plod!

Lol, no problem Pete!

Thanks to everyone that came today, really good to see everyone and sorry that i couldn't get round to speak to you all! Some really nice motors and even the Police turned up as being a dubber himself he didn't want to miss out! (shame he was in the patrol car and not his tidy grey S3!) The Golf+ issue will be on sale soon but once i get confirmation of when i'll let everyone know!

Damian
DPM Autostyling