1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jc_tattooer_

jc_tattooer_ New Member

What you all running, time for new ones for me.... unsure what to go for....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. abmat

abmat Active Member Team Dolphin Grey Team V6 VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

I’ve found Dunlop sportmaxx to be the best. Quiet and get loads of mileage out of them.

Worst were continental and Pirelli.

4. jc_tattooer_

jc_tattooer_ New Member

Ended up with a slow puncture so needed some today, ended up with Pirelli p zero corsa AO as that's what was available and were well priced

5. abmat

abmat Active Member Team Dolphin Grey Team V6 VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

I be interested to know the mileage you get off them.

6. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

I also just put Pzero's on my C7, and I fully expect to kill them within about 10K miles, they stick like snot but really don't last as long.

abmat likes this.
  7. abmat

I think last time I got 7-8k out of the front pair.

8. jc_tattooer_

jc_tattooer_ New Member

Wow.... are you guys rallying or doing track days on these tyres?!? Last set I got nearly 20k out of..... I do drive on lots of motorways and dual carriage ways though

9. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

They are soft as sh... compound and I have never found P zeros to last, I just pulled a set of bridgestone turanza tyres off the car and they lasted just over 17K miles but they were the worst 17K miles I've ever driven, the car never liked a single corner just wanted to go straight on. Never again will I just accept the tyres that a manufacture just puts on the car from new. I stick with either Pzero's or PS4's.

10. Simon968

Simon968 Active Member Team V6 TDi Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

My car came with almost new PZero Rossos on when I bought it. Wore the full set out in less than a year!

Replaced with Kumho Ecsta LE Sports and transformed the car. Much cheaper, quieter, smoother ride and lasted twice as long too.