Tyres

jc_tattooer_

Reaction score
What you all running, time for new ones for me.... unsure what to go for....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve found Dunlop sportmaxx to be the best. Quiet and get loads of mileage out of them.

Worst were continental and Pirelli.

Ended up with a slow puncture so needed some today, ended up with Pirelli p zero corsa AO as that's what was available and were well priced

I also just put Pzero's on my C7, and I fully expect to kill them within about 10K miles, they stick like snot but really don't last as long.

Reactions: abmat
Wow.... are you guys rallying or doing track days on these tyres?!? Last set I got nearly 20k out of..... I do drive on lots of motorways and dual carriage ways though

They are soft as sh... compound and I have never found P zeros to last, I just pulled a set of bridgestone turanza tyres off the car and they lasted just over 17K miles but they were the worst 17K miles I've ever driven, the car never liked a single corner just wanted to go straight on. Never again will I just accept the tyres that a manufacture just puts on the car from new. I stick with either Pzero's or PS4's.

My car came with almost new PZero Rossos on when I bought it. Wore the full set out in less than a year!

Replaced with Kumho Ecsta LE Sports and transformed the car. Much cheaper, quieter, smoother ride and lasted twice as long too.