Tyres

martyboy

Hi guys, I'm not being lazy, honestly! I have done some research of my own, but I was just wondering if any of you guys had any recommendations for good 18" tyres for this wet and cold time of year and where is doing them at decent prices right now?
Thanks

Flibble

Winters would be best, but I found the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics to be an excellent summer tyre.

kalniel

Hi guys, I'm not being lazy, honestly! I have done some research of my own, but I was just wondering if any of you guys had any recommendations for good 18" tyres for this wet and cold time of year and where is doing them at decent prices right now?
Thanks
Unfortunately we can't get Michelin Cross Climate in 18".. so Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons would be my top shout right now. Pricey though.

Scottk

VCDS Map User
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/171679-Bargain-Winter-Wheel-Tyres

Have a look at this. If you don't mind running with spigot rings, Audi A6 C7 18" alloys and winter tyres for £720 from the dealers. Check the ET though. You could almost run them for the winter and sell them for the same money! Unfortunately I just bought a new set of winters a few days ago or I would have got these.

Actually, just realised the tyres will probably be too big for an S3/A3.