1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyres for my Dynamik

PJBTOV Nov 9, 2018 at 9:27 PM

1. PJBTOV

PJBTOV New Member

Hi all

I have an A4 2.0T FSI Quattro. The Dunlop tyres are rubbish in the cold and wet and they are now nearly finished anyway.

Has anyone got any good ideas for some all season type tyres?

My wife has Michelin Crossclimate on her car which we’ve been impressed with but my Audi is more sporty with much bigger wheels.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Member TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Sportback Deep Black Pearl DSG

I swear by uniroyol rain sport 3 and will not bother to use anything else.

4. rum4mo

rum4mo Well-Known Member

Have you tried looking on tyre sites like mytyres.co.uk to see what is available in your size as far as all season tyres are concerned. I've bought tyres from them in the past.
    Here in UK there is still not a full size range of all season tyres for people wishing to remain a bit more mobile/safe in winter weather.

My older daughter has a late 2009 SEAT Ibiza 1.4 SC and it came with 17" alloys, 215/?? X 17 and so no Michelin solution, so I ordered in Kleber Quadraxers for that car, 14 months later, so far so good, maybe even one of Michelins other brands.