Tyre wear..

Tommy53

Reaction score
So it's time for me to change my tyres on my car which I haven't had for too long! I bought up four new Falken Ziex ZE-914 tyres but I'm abit weary to fit these at the minute due to the way the old tyres are wearing.

My old front tyres worn as follows: front left on the inner side and the front right on the outside side. I think this is clearly showing the tracking was out which is not a problem.

However the rear ones have both worn a fair amount on the inner edge when there is still a couple of mm tread on the outer edge. Is this something four wheel tracking will solve?

The simple solution is not to fit Falkens at all. Job done!

The previous tyres that are on we're not falkens however it's abit late :( I've heard these are good..

912's. Okay grip in the dry, not very good in the wet and a rapid wear rate! Dad said the same as he had them on his Subaru.
Neither of us will buy them again!

912's. Okay grip in the dry, not very good in the wet and a rapid wear rate! Dad said the same as he had them on his Subaru.
Neither of us will buy them again!

I had them on my Astra van when I bought it and they weren't even up to that task!
Put Avon ZV3's on it and transformed it!
The Falkens were badly worn on the insides but the Avons wore evenly.
You get what you pay for!(that's why the S3 has Michelin PS2's)