tyre recommendation

kevin88

Reaction score
what tyre should i use for 225/40/18 i'm on a bit of a budget so anything below £160 per tyre is good thanks

That covers most tyres to be honest. I Just got 4 Mich Pilot Sport 3 for £580 from ATS. Bridgestone Potenzas are £129 from Kwik fit.

As above, within that range you can choose from any Premium tyre. I've just been quoted £145 per tyre for some new Michelin Pilot 3's

Defo go for Michelin Pilot 3's. The safest rubber you can get (apart from durex). The grip is amazing in dry and wet.

PS3s are good but not lasting as much as the PS2s. £500 should cover it. Kwik-fit, 25% of at the mo.

PS3s are good but not lasting as much as the PS2s. £500 should cover it. Kwik-fit, 25% of at the mo.

Kwik Fit still want £150 per corner. I had a good ring round at the weekend and ATS were cheaper even than the online suppliers like Mytyres/Blackcircles etc.

Im sure Costco sell PS3 cheaper than most tyre dealers... Thats if tour a member there or have a friend who is! Im a member and live in Leeds if any help

i got my PS3's from camskill they were much cheaper than anyone else!
have a look at uniroyal rainsport 2 tyres they have brilliant reviews for every where will be a bit cheaper than PS3's also:thumbsup: