Tyre pressures

GarethS4

Reaction score
I'm running 20" wheels with 255/30/20 tyres on my s4 but I don't know what pressure I should have in the tyres .i have ruined my front two by being at wrong pressure ,anyone running same that could advise .thanks .

What pressures have you been running?

I'm on 19's at the minute but I've got a set of 20's currently being refurbished so I'm interested to see what people recommend

What pressures have you been running?

I'm on 19's at the minute but I've got a set of 20's currently being refurbished so I'm interested to see what people recommend
Tbh I have tried 36+ - 30 approx but I have not a clue what it should be .i do know that when you hit a bump or speed ramp you think your car is gonna break in two .its very harsh with eibach springs fitted .

I run 245/30/20 on mine & run in between the factory 18 & 19 pressures I can't check at the moment as having wheels refurbished & new tyres fitted.

I run 245/30/20 on mine & run in between the factory 18 & 19 pressures I can't check at the moment as having wheels refurbished & new tyres fitted.
You have your pressure at 18-19 psi .is that not nearly flat .??

No I run them in between the factory pressure for 18 & 19 wheel pressures.

Sorry I mis understood your reply there .

No probs. But definitely think 36psi front is too much.

Reactions: GarethS4
I ran mine at 32psi but I can say from experience the harshness your feeling is down to the 30 profile tyre on the 20" wheel and not the tyre pressures

I changed mine back to 19" after a few terrible months and a cracked wheel

Reactions: GarethS4