tyre pressures for 225/35/19????

millwrx

Reaction score
hi what does everyone run there pressures at with this size tyre????on a avant
cheers

i have 34 in my 235/45/17 thats with alot of asking about and ATS said it would not make any uneven wear

I've been running 37 in mine recently (albeit a saloon). I wouldn't go much lower than 34. These big old A4's like to eat 19's if pressure is too low. Ask my accountant :ohmy:

someone must be running this size too????put them at 35psi but still not sure if this is any good,feels ok on the road

Got 40psi in the front and 38psi in the rear of my 19's....I drive a 3.0 Cab Quattro Sport. Shredded my fronts at 35psi recently as they had severe cuts in them at the inner shoulder caused by shape distortion when cornering. Mines a heavy beast though, much better now. I'd venture towards the high 30's myself with these tyres!

hi what does everyone run there pressures at with this size tyre????on a avant
cheers

i have used 34 psi in all the 18 inch tyres i have had. i have 235/35/19 at the moment, and use 36 on the front (front wheel drive) and 34 on the back. comfortable and reasonable tyre wear.

i guess the best thing for you to do is experiment. find what you feel is best for your setup.